Switch to full style
Do you like Rock? Do you like Hip Hop? Or are you the type that likes to ease back and listen to some classical music? Either way, let us know! Welcome to the ECGN music section!
Post a reply

New Albums your looking forward to?

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:40 am

Guys, list new albums that will be released soon that you have been looking forward to. This way I can have a nice list to download, i mean buy!.

Re: New Albums your looking forward to?

Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:18 pm

I don't know if any of you have heard of Alter Bridge, but they are pretty solid. If you remember Creed (so-so band), Alter Bridge is the same guys minus the lead singer Scott Stapp.:clap:

The sound is different and a lot more heavy than Creed was. Mark Tremonti, the lead guitarist, is said to be one the of the best modern guitarists.

Check out their myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/alterbridge

"Rise Again" is a mellow, radio single just released.
"Ties that Bind" is much heavier. Album due out in early October; their debut album came out in 2004 (check Itunes).

Check them out any reply back...I'm curious what people think of them since they are not that popular.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:19 pm

Alter Bridge's album is out next tuesday, October 9th. Here are previews of the tracks.

http://www.7digital.com/artists/alter-bridge/blackbird

Any thoughts?

Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:08 am

"Rise Today" by Aler Bridge is good, I didnt care for thier songs fromteh last album "one day Remains"

Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:12 am

Yeah some of their songs on the other album weren't too good. I'd say take the heaviest song from their first album, and that's the majority of their latest album 'Blackbird'.

Fri May 16, 2008 10:47 am

the new Sebastian Bach is great

Sat May 17, 2008 2:32 am

Tha Carter III by Lil' Wayne!!

Tue May 27, 2008 12:46 pm

Extreme is coming out with a new album. Don't be fooled by their only hit 'more than words', those guys seriously rocked out.

Thu May 29, 2008 10:40 am

im looking forward to coldplay's new album

Thu May 29, 2008 1:52 pm

cavalierlwt wrote:Extreme is coming out with a new album. Don't be fooled by their only hit 'more than words', those guys seriously rocked out.

I loved some of their older albums. I'm actually anxious to hear some of their new stuff. Especially with Cherone back doing vocals. I thought they had gone the way of the Dodo.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:21 am

Tha Carter III by Lil' Wayne. AMAZING

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:49 pm

quidulpin wrote:I am a newbie in this forum, so i would like to make a new member and contribute my ideas and improve my knowledge from the others.I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.

quidulpin, please reply by removing what I consider spam links in your signature. Other wise your account may be deleted.

If you are a real person and not a spam bot then welcome to the forum.
:beer:

Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Looks like a bot to me:freak:

Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:10 am

Dave Matthews Band - Big Whiskey & The GrooGrux King
Post a reply