Free Music?

Do you like Rock? Do you like Hip Hop? Or are you the type that likes to ease back and listen to some classical music? Either way, let us know! Welcome to the ECGN music section!

Free Music?

Postby Cleatus703 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 pm

There's a band that I've followed since in college, who got started back in the day in Boulder - Big Head Todd and the Monsters. Some like them, some don't, I'm in the former category. They haven't put out an album for a while due to some issues with their record company and they're trying something a little new. They've released a lot of new music through their podcast (also available through iTunes) and they've realized that they make their money on touring, rather than on album releases. As a result, they're doing a special promotion over the next week - if you go to their site and sign up, you get their upcoming album free. No spam involved, no charge involved, just free music.

How do you get it? Just click here (FREE MUSIC), sign up with your email address and mailing address, check out one of their new tunes, and enjoy.

If you like what you hear and want more, you can go to iTunes and search for the Big Head Todd Cast and find more free music available for downloading, including a couple of tunes recorded by yours truly.

Re: Free Music?

Postby Cleatus703 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:41 pm

Just as an update on this, they got 25,000 signups on their web site in a week to get the album free. They are partnering with KBCO (a Colorado radio station), Crocs and another sponsor to distribute 500,000 discs free through various radio stations around the country, in addition to the direct giveaway....

Re: Suggestion of Dealing with Your Anxious

Postby Chacal » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Right.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Re: Free Music?

Postby BladeRunner » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Good example of a poorly programed bot I think.
"Aim small, miss small" The Patriot
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" Bob Lee Swagger
"There is but one path, we kill them all" Spartacus:Blood and Sand

Return to Music