projects 2018

Do you like Rock? Do you like Hip Hop? Or are you the type that likes to ease back and listen to some classical music? Either way, let us know! Welcome to the ECGN music section!

projects 2018

Postby vodka » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:53 am

RTCW Admin

Re: projects 2018

Postby EurO » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:31 pm

Hey Edouard!
As usual, your production is professional-sounding and complete. However, I have always wanted more out of each of your tracks; it seems you have a penchant for a groove - which we can call the skeleton - but I have yearned for more flesh in your tracks. I like the bass line in this track, and I think I can hear a ghostly string in the background there, both of which are solid. But after 8+ minutes, and the track kinda sounding the same throughout, it lacks that OOMPH that makes you remember the track and want to listen to it again. Actually, there isn't much for me in this one to even make a re-arranged mix of it. Like, can you put a singular voice in it, maybe a solo piano, or a saw mass 80's style, that gives the track a theme? I also don't believe you need 2+ or even 3+ minutes of lead-in, despite the fact that most listeners won't be mixing a track like this into another that would require a long lead-in.
Keep up the good work and keep 'em coming! You know I'll always give you a comprehensive analysis :)

Postby vodka » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:24 pm

thanks for your feedback Scott! Love it and you are right throughout, it needs sth more. I'll work on it! Greetz

Postby vodka » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:46 am

Return to Music