Fantastic Four 2

Have you ever wanted to be the next Roger Ebert and critique movies? Not sure if you should get that HD-DVD or Blu-Ray version of your favorite movie? Well look no further as ECGN welcomes you to the movies! Please, no cell phones...

Fantastic Four 2

Postby jenky33 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:28 pm

Wash [as Stegosaurus]: Yes. Yes. This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it… "This Land."
Wash [as Allosaurus]: I think we should call it "your grave"!
Wash [as Stegosaurus]: Ahh! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Wash [as Allosaurus]: Har har har! Mine is an evil laugh! Now die!
[The Allosaurus attacks the Stegosaurus.]
Wash [as Stegosaurus]: Ohhh, no, God! Oh, dear God in heaven!

Re: Fantastic Four 2

Postby KilRoy » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:54 pm

I hope it's better than the first one!! Effects look good...we'll see.

Postby CodeRed68 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:55 pm

ooh.. extended version of the "wedding" trailer.. I like it. :clap:
Yep.. another super hero movie.. Keep 'em comin'!
:D
thanks to Spirit of Me for the sig!

Postby Tchinnychin » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:14 pm

The first one definitely sucked but this one looks alot better storywise(spelling).
Sig by tdwhite
[color="White"]Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
[/color]

Postby CodeRed68 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:24 pm

Here is the cover of one of my first FF's. #268, July 1984. The mask of Doom is somehow possessed in this one and animated, flying around on it's own. Not sure how without re-reading it. Note the FF lineup at the time was Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic), Johnny Storm (The Human Torch) his sister Susan (The Invisible Girl) and She-Hulk. Also in this issue is The Hulk and Otto Octavius. My favorite artist, John Byrne penciled this one as well.

thanks to Spirit of Me for the sig!

Postby ShipWreck » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:50 am

I'm lookign forward to this one. Galactus is going to be in it. I alos cant wait till tranfomers!! whoo!

Postby King » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:59 pm

The Silversurfer/Torch chase scene from the trailer looks awesome... Makes u wonder what will happen with Johnny but god the first one was just horrid.

Postby SavageParrot » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:14 pm

I son't remember much about the first one. I was distracted by Alba's pert bottom...
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby DocTrebor » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:02 pm

when i was a kind i always thought silver surfer was a good guy...guess i dont know that much about comics

<---wants to see spiderman 3 much more than fantastic four 2

Postby ShipWreck » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:24 pm

Well he is a good guy. I mean Galactus is thier common enemy. So they will probably join forces in this movie? I dunno..

Postby ShipWreck » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:36 pm

Here ya go Doc. He only looks like a bad guy. After visiting Earth Surfer betrays Galactus and refused to supply his hunger. Galactus destroys planets by taking it's energy, it's what he eats.

History: Norrin Radd - former hearald of the mega-tyrant Galactus, offer his life to protect his native planet, placing him in the service of Galactus as a silver suited sentinal. As a galaxy cruising protector endowned with superhuman strength, he is able to control and direct cosmic energies, with enough force to destroy a city. After visiting Earth, the Surfer finally betrayed Galactus and refused to supply his world-devouring appetite. His punishement was confinement to earth - but he escaped and currently soars the starways as a universal protector.

Height: 6 ft. 4 in.
Weight: Unknown
Eyes: White
Hair: None

Known superhuman powers: The Silver Surfer can endow himself with Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. He possesses the Power Cosmic which he can use to generate powerful force blasts or to rearrange molecules. The Surfer travels on a "surfboard" which responds to his mental commands and is as indestructible as he is. He has a Cosmic Awareness which allows him to feel energy around him.

Postby DocTrebor » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:24 pm

so basically he could kick neo's ass :P

Return to Movies