Spiderman-3

Have you ever wanted to be the next Roger Ebert and critique movies? Not sure if you should get that HD-DVD or Blu-Ray version of your favorite movie? Well look no further as ECGN welcomes you to the movies! Please, no cell phones...

Spiderman-3

Postby Stl Lunatic » Sat May 05, 2007 1:08 am

The best movie ever...nuf said...:P :red:

Re: Spiderman-3

Postby King » Sat May 05, 2007 1:29 am

Stl Lunatic wrote:The best movie ever...nuf said...:P :red:

What theater were you at tonight? I was at Chesterfield Galaxy in the valley. But i saw Hot Fuzz for the 3rd time, lol. THAT my friend is the greatest movie to come out in a long time.
"Whats the Situation?" "Two blokes and a fuckload of cutlery!"

Be my Cronie! http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=61909

Postby Slaughter2 » Sat May 05, 2007 2:24 pm

Stl Lunatic wrote:The best movie ever...nuf said...:P :red:

Best movie of all time, is not some cheeze live action cartoon, the Best Movie of all time is Baby Geniuses :rotflmao: :bazooka: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Postby Sabres » Sun May 06, 2007 11:06 pm

They spent $250M on it, better be good. I haven't seen it yet...

Postby DocTrebor » Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 am

whatched a bootleg version online, pretty good...i know there are 3 more so im wondering who will be in them

Postby King » Sat May 12, 2007 2:36 pm

saw it, unimpressed. They give you more of the same, great visuals that after a while become over-stimulating and like my description of it, unimpressive. The story line was pretty weak. They need to focus more on the bad characters, having one in a film instead of 2-3.

Venom needed his own movie. Sandman was pointless except to add to the budget and more visual effects. I think the next spiderman that comes out, i will not pay to see it in theater. Hate to say it but i think they should wait a decade, re-invent the franchise because they took it too far too soon and they did a bad job of it.

It was a sob-fest, poor Peter Parker and his freakin' uncle ben. get over it already. I swear it was LOTR w/ superheros and not hobbits.

Postby TiNM@N » Sat May 12, 2007 6:52 pm

Yea i have to say it was a Giant turd... i mean how many times can you save someone from falling out/off of a building and have it be original? At times they try to do so many special effects that half the time (imo) its difficult to follow whats happening. ie when spidey is being chased by green goblin jr. in the tight alleyway bouncing off of walls, pipes etc.

Again, ENOUGH with uncle whats his name, we know he died and we've moved on but the writers haven't.

Yea, Venom was very cool but you didn't meet him till 2/3 the way through the movie and then Mr. badass teams up with the common criminal (sandman)? Pfft!

How is it that the black goop magnifies (and makes agressive) powers already had? Then how did Venom get radioactive spider powers? I can see him being big asshole with a grudge against parker... So how does he acquire web slinging and wall walking capabilities?

It did amuse me when Parker was dancing like a jackass, and winking at the ladies.

I wanna see Ursula get her own spinoff!
USN 97'-01' VF-32 (NAS OCEANA)

Postby King » Mon May 14, 2007 1:15 am

TiNM@N wrote:How is it that the black goop magnifies (and makes agressive) powers already had? Then how did Venom get radioactive spider powers? I can see him being big asshole with a grudge against parker... So how does he acquire web slinging and wall walking capabilities?

I wanna see Ursula get her own spinoff!

Girls like Ursula are hard to come by, she's so happy that Pete and MJ are getting together and shit, it reeks of "stalker" and that my friend makes for either a good minion or a crazy g/f. She definitely has the 'girl next door' look to her which does suit her.

Im not knowledgeable about the Venom suit, all i know is that the goop came from space, is probably a conscious entity and feeds off the emotions of the wearer.

Postby Darknut » Tue May 15, 2007 1:07 pm

The symbiote, Venom, is basically a shape-shifter. It can duplicate Spiderman's powers since it learned them from Parker. The suit can shape-shift to duplicate the tiny hairs on Parker's body that enables him to stick to surfaces. The web-slinging by Venom is not really explained though.

The movie was okay. It needed less villians and more plot. They also killed off too many good villians.

As a side note, Evil Parker looked more emo than evil.

Postby sreeja » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:47 am

This film had the hallmarkings of a great! After the first two films literally set the character scenes and the hopeful return of the goblin this film could have been fantastic!Sadly however by slipping in some terrible and cheesy dialogue, an over-abundance of new characters and then trying to take on one of the greatest characters from the comics and cartoons the film comes out with an average marking!

Postby SavageParrot » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:51 pm

The parrot review says... Meh

I preferred Fantastic4 2 tbh...
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Spiderman 3

Postby skolapper » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:36 pm

yeahsounds bizarre .buts thats true.spiderman-2 has many flaws than its entertainments through its exhilirating stunts.but to name a few
in the end Dr. oct. changes to a good human being.
the fusion force is attracting everyone except Dr. ocy. and spidey.
there is no fumes when river came to the fusion sun
many more
watch spidey-2

Spiderman 3

Postby Evismink73 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:48 pm

that is the first trailer Ive seen that actually shows Venom and not just black Spiderman. The rumors have been settled

Return to Movies