Transformers

Have you ever wanted to be the next Roger Ebert and critique movies? Not sure if you should get that HD-DVD or Blu-Ray version of your favorite movie? Well look no further as ECGN welcomes you to the movies! Please, no cell phones...

Transformers

Postby SavageParrot » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:55 pm

I'm sure there must be a thread on this somewhere but I can't find it so screw it lets have another.

I'm not easily impressed but fuck me this was a good film; not a brain teaser I'll grant you but just awesome all the same. I had an almost overwhelming compulsion to keep yelling "get some, GET SOME!" in the theatre. Anyone else have that reaction? Very unlike me. I honestly can't remember getting that sheer level of basic enjoyment out of a film for years, must be some sort of childhood reversion or something.

I won't say that this buys him forgiveness for Pearl Harbour but it takes him a long way in that direction in my book...

Plus Meagan Fox is perty with a capital pert...
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Re: Transformers

Postby FarginMofo » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:16 am

I like the movie. Great job bringing the transformers to life. Megan Fox is HOT. However, plot left much to be desired. There were too many characters (human) and some of the actor choices weren't so great. IMO, Bay doesn't seem to understand plot or character development.
"Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here."
"Who's we sucka!?"
"Smith and Wesson and me."

Postby DocTrebor » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:41 pm

lol a buddy of mine here in tallahassee dated her in high school, but he broke up with her for another girl. when we saw that she was in it we couldnt stop laughin, its like..well i guess shes doing MUCH better then you now

Postby Sabres » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:09 pm

I still have to see this asap.

Postby Lord ZOG » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:10 pm

This might seem like a moot point, but I liked the CG in this.

Most CG results in characters or creatures that look like paper cut-outs (please refer to any Alien movie after Aliens). They have no weight, no natural momentum or movment.

The robots in this movie looked, sounded and moved like they had some wight behind them.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Postby Sabres » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:53 am

Finally saw it, sick ass movie.

Postby Major Hazard » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:54 pm

Saw it in the Theater with my 7 year old. Loved it so much, we bought it the day it came out on DVD. Wife saw it on DVD and even she loved it. Definitely a must see.

Postby Wesley » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:38 pm

yes it is a very good movie.
[ECGN] WesleyS
BF2 Smacker
Originally posted by BTT
My specs are a piece of shit dell running windows XP.

Postby sreeja » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:36 am

Just saw the movie last night No words, and I mean no words can describe this movie. For those who remember the Transformers, those who grew up with them, and even those who don't know who Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron or Starscream is, should watch this movie.

Return to Movies