Lan party

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.

Postby Camel toe joe » Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:44 pm

I don't even have counter strike and from what i hear the game is ful of cheaters, the thing that gets me is that they use images of bf1942 and only images of bf1942 in their logo imping that they will be playing that game thats the main reason i went:violin:

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:47 am

lol that sucks man , but name me one game were there are no cheaters ?? i mean i quit playing mohaa online cause so many people have aimbots and cheats that allows them to see trough walls etc...
its going bad in the world of gaming :(

Postby Camel toe joe » Tue Nov 19, 2002 4:44 pm

i'm not saying thats the only game with cheats...i never even played it once... but i have seen so many posts in other forums complaing how bad CS is when it comes to cheats...my point was i wanted to play BF1942 and they didn't really play we played a couple of rounds mostly they were doing stunts, then next round teams were like 3 vs 8 it was a very shitty experience in all.....:roll: ahhh but live and learn....

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:08 pm

yea that really sucks , but with the clan we have lots of fun , so can i interest you in joining ???

Postby Camel toe joe » Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:55 pm

i'll let you know, i'm on and off about joining a clani have to do more research..but thanks for asking

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:35 am

yea sure no problem take youre time , but its always more gaming fun when you are in a clan , and it doesnt take that much of youre time either, just some trainings and the occasional clanmatch , although that doesnt happen so often.

Postby SilverSurfer » Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:46 am

nightcrawler i played lots of times with you and i must say that you easely accuse someone from cheating i dont say that youre not right every time but there are people with good aim we aren't the only ones you know:)

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:14 pm

no no , i tested it i was on the top of the laddernext to the seawall , and he was on sniperhill so i kept jumping left and right the whole time , and still every shot got me straight on , trust me i know it was a bot and i asked him and he said : so what ??? leave if you dont like it !! "
that said enough for me...

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Nov 22, 2002 4:46 am

k perhaps that one had an aimbot

but i stick to my opinion :)

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:18 am

ok perhaps im easy to accuse people on cheating but that was the first time that i did it on rtcw usually i only do it on mohaa , and trust me a lot of people cheat in that game and you cant believe how , ive seen some of these cheats on the internet etc... and those people call themselves gamers.... tss:mad:

what brought you you to puerto rico?

Postby bayotanzk » Wed Jan 01, 2003 3:58 pm

Must be nice, little primative but beautiful. Have a few buddies in coast guard stationed there.

Re: what brought you you to puerto rico?

Postby Camel toe joe » Wed Jan 01, 2003 4:46 pm

Originally posted by bayotanzk
Must be nice, little primative but beautiful. Have a few buddies in coast guard stationed there.

Me and the wifde was transfered here for work we nboth work in the same company so it worked out pretty well my wife is colombian, so she speaks spanish...It took a while to get used to it but now we like it ok, we miss family and stuff but have made soime good friends as for it being primative...I'm lucky to have dsl..when I first got here it wasn't avaliable in my area(keep in mind prior to moving to PR I had a cable modem for about 3-4 years)any way for the most part they are just like the states...the funny thing is in the states none of my friends were rerally into computers, and over here in PR, I've made several friends that love computer games...

Previous

Return to The Smokin' Room