A/s/l

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Tue Dec 24, 2002 11:08 pm

Iceman41, Navarre is near Pensacola. It is between the two military bases up in the panhandle. Beautiful beaches, not over crowded and the water here is awesome.

Hey, now that hell has frozen over I need to get in touch with a couple of women I know :lol:

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Dec 24, 2002 11:32 pm

AGE-32
SEX-If my hand isnt tired
Location-Jersey

:D

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Wed Dec 25, 2002 1:57 am

Originally posted by {CN}Doomfarer
Iceman41, Navarre is near Pensacola. It is between the two military bases up in the panhandle. Beautiful beaches, not over crowded and the water here is awesome.

Hey, now that hell has frozen over I need to get in touch with a couple of women I know :lol:

We vacation up at St. George Island, ever hear of it?

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Wed Dec 25, 2002 3:31 am

Like most of America, I am geographically challenged. On good days I can find my hand in the dark ;)

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:54 pm

This should help.... it's just south of Appalachicola, which is east of Panama City and west of Carabelle. :D

Blackrock

Postby Blackrock » Sat Dec 28, 2002 7:15 pm

Hey all. I'm a 28 year old male from Connecticut. I just got married this past June, no kids....yet. I started this whole multiplayer gaming thing back when the first Delta Force came out. I've always played the console games, but find multi play to be far more entertaining. I have been running a Counter-Strike clan for the last 2 years http://www.triadsnet.com, with 2 servers, and with a roster between 20-30. I've tried to move my clan on to Battlefield, but they are still pretty hooked on CS, so I play BF solo. =(

Gaming Machine specs-
XP 2200
512 MB DDR Ram
ASUS A7V333 M/B
Abit Geforce4 Ti 4600
Sound Blaster Extigy
CTX 19" Monitor
Plantronics Audio 90 Headset (Kickass sound)
Optimum Online Cable connection (rox)

Postby Giggles » Sat Dec 28, 2002 8:51 pm

Sex: Female
Any other female wolfers out there?:roll:

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sat Dec 28, 2002 9:08 pm

Thank God your a girl Giggles....woulda had to slap a guy with a name like that:D

-BrokenHope-

Postby -BrokenHope- » Thu Jan 02, 2003 6:46 pm

Age 30, male mariied with a child. I live in Massachusetts, so yes i am a Masshole.Started playing CS in beta 3. Never thaught id give it up till my buddy Havoc baught BF. Now im a BF addict.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Thu Jan 02, 2003 7:54 pm

Hey Brokenhope, nice name for a sox fan:D

Previous

Return to The Smokin' Room