Do you play too much?

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.

Do you play too much?

Postby S.S. N » Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:13 pm

when there is silence, i still hear people picking up med/ammo packs...i think ive got a serious problem. when gta3 was still the hot game i used to wake up after gta induced dreams in a cold sweat hearing the helicopter sounds and people screaming. just me?

N:help:

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Mon Dec 02, 2002 7:05 pm

Nope ur not alone, 1 time while sleeping i grab my wifes arm as if she was tryin to slash me with a knife...greatest fear i guess is to get killd on rtcw by knife.....scary stuff...at least i didnt gibb her, or maybe i did forgot the last tme we had sex :D

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:02 pm

Ummmm, yep (I play too much). No, N, you are not alone. Im beginning to scare myself.

Postby Weasel Meat » Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:18 pm

If the sun is starting to come back up and you have not gone to bed yet then you might play too much. Sometimes you are having so much fun you dont quit until you look at the clock and go, oh shit its already 5:30 AM and im still playing this.

Postby S.S. N » Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:25 pm

iceman...everytime i see your sig i want to go out and find me a copy of the out of print they live dvd, damn you!

weasel, i totally know what you mean...for the past two days ive had to get up for work at 8, and i dont get off the wolf til about 2:30...i try to break the cycle...but im weak, its rough.

N
All Wolf and no sleep, makes N a dumb boy.

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Tue Dec 03, 2002 3:21 pm

same here... my school starts at 8.30am but i usually stop playing arround 1.30am and after ive shut down the pc i still watch a good movie in bed so its about 3.30am till im sleeping (and then more gunfire in my dreams).
And some people wonder why i sleep so often in class...

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:42 pm

Rowdy Roddy Piper RULES!

WAR COOL SUNGLASSES THAT LET YOU SEE ALIENS THAT ARE SLOWLY TAKING OVER!

P.S. We are even.... that picture on your posts is BADASS, N!

Regards I41

MeatShield

Postby MeatShield » Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:03 am

What's worse is when you start paying attention to the post times in these threads... yeah, I know, I should be in bed right now, but normally after posting, I usually go onto the server.. so off I go..... (yawn..)..

Return to The Smokin' Room