medal of honor

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
WTF_Irondog

medal of honor

Postby WTF_Irondog » Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:54 am

i was just wondering if anyone here plays mohaa.Would OC48gaming.com host a bad ass MOH server for those who just need a lil tdm...if enugh people played?
Just pokin around

I NEED AMMO!!!!!

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:27 am

This is gonna be my next project.

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Tue Dec 03, 2002 3:45 pm

hey that would be cool , ive stopped playing mohaa a while ago because there where to many cheaters in those servers , but its a great game and more people should play it. although the multi game still doesnt have the same cool things as rtcw but graphicly it rocks , and spearhead the new add on is even cooler with the huge maps and all.

Postby SilverSurfer » Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:40 pm

i love the game but to many cheaters perhaps oc48 could have a server without those cheaters with a lot of admins it would work
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

WTF_Irondog

Postby WTF_Irondog » Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:17 pm

Originally posted by [A.S.H.]SilverSurfer
i love the game but to many cheaters

i hear this alot...Ive been playing since the game came out ..most of the time i do very well(the game is so ez to play).I get accused of cheating once in a great moon just cus im owning.
You have to understand ..its a point n shoot game(there is no expanding reticule)just a crosshair with very lil recoil.Which makes it ez to kill if you have moves.

Get a sound mod and crosshair mod.It will change the game entirely for the better.

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Dec 06, 2002 11:56 am

i know there is a difference between having an aim and cheating i dont mean an aimbot but cheats that you can look true walls etc.

i play the game allso for a long time and you should not tell me how the game is like :)
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

RobinofLockesly

Postby RobinofLockesly » Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:11 pm

MMMMgood. I buy 2 MOHAA servers the minute you decide to host em man!@

Casus

See my other thread/response...

Postby Casus » Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:35 pm

IF they have a good linux server, we'll do it.

Neon

Postby Neon » Sun Dec 08, 2002 10:18 am

MOH:AA was fun for a awhile. Its pretty simple, though. Strafe and fire, Gets old quick.
I played RTCW when they released the demo but never bought it, is it any good online?

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Sun Dec 08, 2002 12:07 pm

ooh its great man , you should buy it its not that expensive anymore , its my favorite online game , and it doesnt get old , because servers like fun beach give a new angle to the gameplay and thats great.
Thx OC48 :)

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Sun Dec 08, 2002 6:11 pm

RtCW is very good, just like the first R6 was, but that's becoming too old so... i had to change and lucky i choose RtCW :D

the thing about RtCW that i like the most are all those DAMN GOOD CUSTOM MAPS... tundra, kungfugrip, theriver,... they rock! :flame: that was also i reasson why i quited R6: the maps were all the same and started to get

:violin: borring

Halo is also good, i played it on the powerplay in brussel: 4v4, 2x-boxen, 2 LARGE tv-screens,... => after two hours the security commanded us to leave cause there were also other people who wanted to play :(

Herr Renz

Postby ShellShock » Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:15 pm

MMMmmmmmGood if you do set up servers, set them up for the Spearhead expansion. Spearhead's multiplayer is 100x more fun and original than MOHAA's! :)

Return to The Smokin' Room