Anti-lag

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
(>Tool<)

Anti-lag

Postby (>Tool<) » Sun Dec 08, 2002 5:10 pm

Am I correct in assuming that anti-lag is a function designed to correct bullet accuracy due to ping issues? cause if I am than that's my problem. I've been getting shot down my people after I get behind a corner. I'll have like 10 health right when I slip around a corner and they are too far off to get the angle. I'll get just around that corner by 2 steps, clearly far enough that my arm isn't out or anything and then pop pop too late shots hit me from an impossible angle. I was thinking maybe anti-lag hit me for him, maybe in his screen it took me a little bit to get around that corner due to lag and he shot at my body in his screen but I was already around the corner in my screen, so anti-lag hooked him up with a kill? any oppinions or enlightenment?

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Sun Dec 08, 2002 5:24 pm

well, probably he could hit you for just one more time in the back and that's anof to die when you're at 10 health.

and that impossible angle: i don't think that when you are running like hell to get cover behind that wall you don't do it by strafing so you can still see if he could hit you so...
and it is still a game, when he shoots just next to you but close anof you'll still get hit... wall or not.

of course it can be lag but then you'll noticed it by people that are trying to walk thru walls etc. the normal lag-things

Herr Renz, WEF-clan

Return to The Smokin' Room