What is up??

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
[A.S.H.]ironman

s.s. or ash makes no diff

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:43 am

hi all a.s.h. and s.s. guys

I really dont give a ........ what the s.s. does or how they do it..i just like the competition between us, iv there is any...
And we love to see u guys on the opposite side because then we know we got a good enemy...And tht means good practice..lol

2nd thing every ash member agree's we like all u guys exept a few..because there just plain rude to us and other players..
Lets just have fun..like the col. sayed its my esc from all dayly things,and all other shit tht happens during the day and in a live..so lets kick some aS.S. or in S.S. case ash heheheh lol

we do not have bad feelings or hate against s.s. and if one of mine/our members pisses u guys off or he's just plain rude plse tell me, or my lt's wolverine and punisher.
we got rules (and good ones) in our clan(on our homepage) tht we all play by...and 3 warnings and the rude dude/dudette (lol)..is outta our clan...

lets just kick ass and have fun.....And remember it just a game...

luv to ya all

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:23 pm

Any cheating is news to me, I wouldnt even know how. Doesnt punk buster cover all that? I do agree with some of your points, and I did wonder what happened to you, X. I think that now we have skilled players that think for themselves and this kind of keeps everyone else in line. Not meaning that you weren't, of course, but there are more members now. No one wants to dissappoint the others, and there are always at least 3-4 S.S. playing. Hard to get away with stuff when you are always surrounded by teammates.

WAR OC GAMING

WORD TO YOUR BROTHERSS

DrunkenDruid

Belt

Postby DrunkenDruid » Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:02 am

Do I need to get The belt!

Well Do I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:34 pm

lol..no sir...i dont want no whoopins:D

Previous