What is up??

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
Edogg

Postby Edogg » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:40 pm

Also, Elite never cheated. He is that good. The only reason his points have gone down(points dont mean shit, i stress this again) is because the competiton has been getting better on the server. I know for me personally, it isnt as easy as it used to be. With the server becoming more and more crowded with smart and skilled players, teamwork has to become priority over everything else. That is why everyones performance has gone down.

Name changes...

Postby Lord ZOG » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:53 pm

It's one thing to change your name and play a game incognito, but it's an entirely different thing to change your name, act like your someone else and start bad mouthing people you knew before.

I'm not accusing Ironman of this because I don't know him, and I didn't really know X-Factor that well. If someone wanted to leave the S.S. Group, then that's perfectly fine. Everyone is entitled to change things up a bit.

But, please, spare me the back-stabbing, especially if you're under the guise of an unrrelated party.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:38 pm

hi all

i left s.s. because elite and lazer and a few others were bitching at other players all the time and cursing and whateven..and because it got way to big without anyone talking about it....

even my good mate burning wick( luv to ya bro) joind cfu clan because (i think) he didnt like things were going...

and yes i was incognito just to see for a couple of weeks..if things got better but they didnt so i started my own together with other former s.s.
who felt the same way and didnt liked to be used by elite and lazer as a decoy when in de ducts...and being a ammo bitch of elite..he's REAL RUDE BASTARD and not at all a teamplayer.....
And i still playing by myself but with s.s. infront of my name..nothing changed????

he sayed one day..when i was under a other name..the s.s. is my fanclub...tht did it for me....and i saw him again this afternoon and he was bitching again..not everyone is as good as u guy's so let them have fun..but no mve mtf bitches and all tht shit...srry i wont stand for tht shit....and im not the only one
lazer called a 10 year old boy a morran because he didnt move when HE wanted to..fuck tht i dont need to be a member of a bastard clan..(i mean lazer and elite by tht) u guys are okeay esspec. edogg and 187 hadrid meatwhitle etc etc but tht doesnt make any sense..iv u hate people who u think dont move,make ur own server and kick them the oc server is free for all so repect tht....
and dont tell me i dont know nothing of s.s. i made s.s.
and its color sure elite was the first one but i attracted some good players and they are all gone now..i was on gfu site and even the nice and friendly burningwick left s.s. and joined them???????... u know why?????

if the shoe fits wear it....if not ur not the one im talking about
and yes i did brainfuck u a little bit edogg..srry about tht but elite isnt even a member of this site..dont u think tht very strange?????
he doesnt even have e mail or icq or msn..he doesnt do nothing u got no site..he stinks as leader because he doesnt do a thing... am i right..or not?????

And YES Its me X_factor the one and only i havent been gone been here all the time watching u guy's..and nothing has changed .....or has it????

u still fight for urselfs but with s.s. in front of ur name.u dont have a site u dont have a mail adress of elite..or have u????

plse respond.... thx dudes
and trust me, i didnt mean to decive u guys i like u guys its just im not in a fan club.........srry thts were i draw the line telling little kids there morans

And yes i suspect elite was cheating.because i was in spec mode and he went from 150 points to 230 points in a min..without doing shittttt.....

[A.S.H.]ironman

Re: What do you mean?

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:57 pm

Originally posted by S.S. Lord ZOG
Who are the half? It would be nice to know if someone thought something was not running the way they'd like...

No-one in the SS is aware of anything like this.

because no one gives a ..... and dont contact each other.....
du know how to bind words or the smoke nade or whatever ill bet half the s.s. dont.. i guess u do...but thts beside the point....

[A.S.H]PUNISHER

right on

Postby [A.S.H]PUNISHER » Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:57 pm

:flame: right on ironman:blow:

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:58 pm

my opinion from the beginning was that S.S. was a no pressure clan. That is why I joined. I would have never joined a clan other than the S.S. because I dont have time for an actual competitive clan. The S.S. is just a bunch of guys who are out to have fun and kick butt whenever they play together, thats it. Im sorry if you other clans were under the impression of something other than that.
As far as a web site goes..i dont really think we need one. If we need to communicate to each other we can do it either posts or private messages.

Frankly, i think everyone needs to lighten up aboout the whole damn thing. Some of you guys take this game way too seriously. When you do that, it sucks the fun right out of the game.

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:07 am

Originally posted by Edogg
my opinion from the beginning was that S.S. was a no pressure clan. That is why I joined. I would have never joined a clan other than the S.S. because I dont have time for an actual competitive clan. The S.S. is just a bunch of guys who are out to have fun and kick butt whenever they play together, thats it. Im sorry if you other clans were under the impression of something other than that.
As far as a web site goes..i dont really think we need one. If we need to communicate to each other we can do it either posts or private messages.

Frankly, i think everyone needs to lighten up aboout the whole damn thing. Some of you guys take this game way too seriously. When you do that, it sucks the fun right out of the game.

i totally agree with u..look up our clanhome page..and the rules of the clan.. u will see i totlly agree. with u.....

Join our clan edogg half the clan asked me to ask u..so here u go...

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:17 pm

no thank you ironman. either im a member of S.S., or I wont be in a clan.
I dont want to be in a competitive clan.

COL.BUKKAKE

TO MY BROTHERS

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sun Nov 10, 2002 3:50 am

I WANT TO THANK ALL SS FOR INVITING ME INTO THE CLAN, BEEN READING THE ABOVE POSTS, RIPPING OF LAZER AND ELITE TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR...I ONLY PLAY LT ON BOTH SIDES, AND IF I HAPPEN TO BE IN DUCTS WITH ANY MEDIC I FIND IT BEST TO SACRIFICE MYSELF AND DROP 1ST, MEDS HAVE THE BEST SHOT AT COMPLETING THE MISSION. THIS IS A TEAM GAME, THATS WHY SS LED SQUAD ALMOST ALWAYS WINS.I DONT CARE IF I GET THE DOCS BACK, IF I GET LUCKY IT HAPPENS, BUT 9OUT OF 10 ITS A MEDS GAME, SO STOP BITCHIN.....EDOGG IS KING....ZOG IS THE MAN......ELITE IS THE MASTER....:flame:

[A.S.H.]ironman

Re: TO MY BROTHERS

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:04 am

Originally posted by COL.BUKKAKE
I WANT TO THANK ALL SS FOR INVITING ME INTO THE CLAN, BEEN READING THE ABOVE POSTS, RIPPING OF LAZER AND ELITE TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR...I ONLY PLAY LT ON BOTH SIDES, AND IF I HAPPEN TO BE IN DUCTS WITH ANY MEDIC I FIND IT BEST TO SACRIFICE MYSELF AND DROP 1ST, MEDS HAVE THE BEST SHOT AT COMPLETING THE MISSION. THIS IS A TEAM GAME, THATS WHY SS LED SQUAD ALMOST ALWAYS WINS.I DONT CARE IF I GET THE DOCS BACK, IF I GET LUCKY IT HAPPENS, BUT 9OUT OF 10 ITS A MEDS GAME, SO STOP BITCHIN.....EDOGG IS KING....ZOG IS THE MAN......ELITE IS THE MASTER....:flame:

Sure dude whatever makes u happy and edogg is a real nice guy..and so are most members..but elite and lazer are plain RUDE srry tht the way iv seen it..and heard it..and motha also..he almost manned elite a few monthes ago...

but have a nice game..and hope u have fun in s.s. i really mean it....

COL.BUKKAKE

IRONMAN

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:57 am

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS, I ENJOY WHEN YOU ASH GUYS ARE PLAYING ALL GOOD PLAYERS, YOU HAVE CHOSEN WISELY. OBIVIOULSY YOUR EXPERIENCE ON SS DIDNT GO SO WELL, AND YOU WANTED MORE THAN YOU GOT. WHEN I WAS INDEPENDENT AGAINST YOU GUYS(S.S.), I HATED THE COCKINESS OF ELITE, BUT HIS PLAY DESERVES PRAISE. IM SURE YOU HAVE GUYS YOUR LOOKING AT BUT A FEW I LIKE THAT DESERVE TO BE IN A CLAN, GOOD GUYS...GAY HITLER, SWEET, WEASEL MEAT, N, ALL GOOD WOULD LOVE TO SEE IN SS BUT WE ARE FULL I GUESS. GOOD LUCK!:flame:

[A.S.H.]ironman

Re: IRONMAN

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:13 pm

Originally posted by COL.BUKKAKE
THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS, I ENJOY WHEN YOU ASH GUYS ARE PLAYING ALL GOOD PLAYERS, YOU HAVE CHOSEN WISELY. OBIVIOULSY YOUR EXPERIENCE ON SS DIDNT GO SO WELL, AND YOU WANTED MORE THAN YOU GOT. WHEN I WAS INDEPENDENT AGAINST YOU GUYS(S.S.), I HATED THE COCKINESS OF ELITE, BUT HIS PLAY DESERVES PRAISE. IM SURE YOU HAVE GUYS YOUR LOOKING AT BUT A FEW I LIKE THAT DESERVE TO BE IN A CLAN, GOOD GUYS...GAY HITLER, SWEET, WEASEL MEAT, N, ALL GOOD WOULD LOVE TO SEE IN SS BUT WE ARE FULL I GUESS. GOOD LUCK!:flame:

see tht what i mean u think ur full because u dont talk to eachother..
And yes we got 5 s.s. (former) including my self
on our clan and more want to join everyday....But were almost full lol srry dudes...

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:58 pm

no thats where you are wrong ironman...we are full. Everytime we lose someone, we replace them. Our newest member is S.S. warlord of Mars.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:19 pm

YOU KNOW EDOGG, WHATS THE POINT EXPLAININ, WE'RE THERE TO HAVE FUN, GIVES ME ESCAPE FROM WORK AND FAMILY AT NITE....SO WHO GIVES A CRAP WHAT ANYBODY ELSE FEELS ABOUT SS, IF EX SS MEMBERS FEEL WRONGED, THAT THEIR PROB, I ENJOY PLAYIN WITH ALL SS MEMBERS..........HEY ONE PERSON GO TO BED ITS PAST YOUR BEDTIME:flame: :P

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:22 pm

10-4 boo cocky:D

PreviousNext

Return to The Smokin' Room