What is up??

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
iceman41

What is up??

Postby iceman41 » Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:38 am

Very nice!!! Excellent site, Motha. This is going to enhance play at our favorite site ten-fold. Hi to all S.S. brothers and friends of S.S.. Feel free to e-mail me, fellow wolfaholics. Time to tighten up and start getting our sh*t together.

LET THEM PLAY!

Regards..... Iceman41

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sun Oct 20, 2002 10:01 pm

alo!!! fellow ss:D

Hello. Hey. Hallo.

Postby Lord ZOG » Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:53 pm

Play for fun, play to uphold the honor of the SS guys.

Good gaming with ya man...stop making me look bad when you play against me...
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:34 am

whats up!!!!

Hehehehhe wanna say hi to All [ A.S.H.]Clanmembers.
And all nice and friendly S.S. clanmembers...

greetings and

iceman41

very nice

Postby iceman41 » Wed Oct 23, 2002 9:54 pm

;) VERY COOL. Really enjoy playing with S.S.. Especially mates like Doggg and Zog. You guys RULE. Nice Calvin reference, Zog. Best cartoon of all-time, imo. ASH may end up being ok, maybe we can all get along. Enjoy the competition from them at O.C. beach.

In the insane world, the sane man appears to be insane...... SPOCK

WAR S.S. and kick azz teammates!

War clans that respect ability of other clans.

Losers leave town.

Regards, Iceman41

I agree...

Postby Lord ZOG » Wed Oct 23, 2002 10:07 pm

Playing with the SS brothers is a gas...everyone rules, and not one ass-wipe in the bunch. I laugh my ass off at times with Edogg in the war room, or Ice laying out the whoop-ass air strikes.

Great bunch of guys...The ASH guys seem like good eggs, too...they just have one or two 'questionable" members. Same with the GFU brothers...I enjoy ragging Killer_Mike like there's no tomorrow (and he seems to understand I'm just pushing his buttons).

I might give shit to a lot of pukes, but it's only in retaliation for them opening their mouths. Man, when some puny-brained punk starts ragging on one of my SS brothers, I frigin can't stop laying into that puke! The "Inactivity Boot" comes knocking almost every time I start aiming my ire at one of them snot-nosed, pre-pubes!

Still, to get back to the SS guys...I've played in clans before, nothing special...just friends really but there was no team-work, and no-one I could count on to get the job done. With the SS brothers, it's only a matter of time before one of us breaks ouyt and lays down the whoop-ass. I think a lot of people will never know what it's like to play with a bunch of serious, kick-ass players who just get the job done. No one person (no pun intended) can win a game by themselves, especially when the competition is stiff. It's such a rush to have all members bearing down, doing what it takes and punching holes in the defense and allowing the studs to "pick 'em up and put 'em down".

Elite is in a different class than anyone I've played with. I admire his patience to stick with a bunch of non-French speaking guys like us. He's doing more than I could, given English is his second language.

Edogg is the master. I bow in his presence. That dood can win a game on his own. ANd Edogg has a good head on his shoulders...not some wise-ass, gibberish spewing fool like me...:P...Same with Lazer at times. When he gets his focus, he's unstoppable.

There are so many othger SS guys to mention. I'd like to list them all at some point....Iceman, Burningwick, Tha1, One Person, Capt. America, Col. Bukkake, TidalBlast...who'd I miss? Supposedly we have 20...what did I list, 8 or ?? Shit, got to get that list ready!

Good bunch of guys.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Wed Oct 23, 2002 10:09 pm

no no iceman..you rule!!!!:D seriously man, you kick ass. I also enjoy the competition from the ash boys.

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Wed Oct 23, 2002 10:13 pm

no no zog...you rule!!!! seriously man, you also kick ass. All of the S.S. do.:D :D :D :D

Edogg is GOD.

Postby Lord ZOG » Wed Oct 23, 2002 10:16 pm

Seriously, in my SS rankings you're 2nd only to Elite, man. You're more slippery than a snot on a door-knob.

I couldn't hit you with two venoms, one in each hand.:help:
Lord ZOG

Sir Fartsalot

Postby Sir Fartsalot » Sun Oct 27, 2002 4:28 pm

Ok, I'm just an indie here, but I respect al of the clans that acively play on the server. I enjoy playing with all of you gentlemen.

[A.S.H.]ironman

Re: very nice

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:34 pm

Originally posted by iceman41
;) VERY COOL. Really enjoy playing with S.S.. Especially mates like Doggg and Zog. You guys RULE. Nice Calvin reference, Zog. Best cartoon of all-time, imo. ASH may end up being ok, maybe we can all get along. Enjoy the competition from them at O.C. beach.

In the insane world, the sane man appears to be insane...... SPOCK

WAR S.S. and kick azz teammates!

War clans that respect ability of other clans.

Losers leave town.

Regards, Iceman41

thx for saying we are okeay... no wonder half our clan is former s.s. who didnt like things were running....lol

[A.S.H.]ironman

Re: Re: very nice

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:36 pm

offcours i like the s.s. guys some of them esspecialy and no wonder i was s.s..... i was the one who made the color..blue...
but i think elite cheated in the beginning with his points and he treated other players like shit..and laser used some of us as decoy's and i hate that shit..thats why i made my own clan so i couldt control tht shitty playing styl... + we wanted to do clan wars..and sinds elite english is shitty it would never come of the ground......
So i say edogg ur s.s. clan leader.....

so luv to ya former s.s. bros

What do you mean?

Postby Lord ZOG » Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:41 pm

Who are the half? It would be nice to know if someone thought something was not running the way they'd like...

No-one in the SS is aware of anything like this.
Lord ZOG

[A.S.H.]ironman

Re: Re: Re: very nice

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:45 pm

Originally posted by [A.S.H.]ironman
offcours i like the s.s. guys some of them esspecialy and no wonder i was s.s..... i was the one who made the color..blue...
but i think elite cheated in the beginning with his points look at his points now there shitty because the admin took steps to prevent that kind of cheatin.. he used to have dubble the points of the number 2 place..but not for months has he made it sinds the change...very VERY strange dont u thinkl ,and he treated other players like shit..and laser used some of us as decoy's and treated other players like shitand i hate that shit..thats why i made my own clan so i couldt control tht shitty playing styl... + we wanted to do clan wars..and sinds elite english is shitty it would never come of the ground......
So i say edogg ur s.s. clan leader.....

and no hard feelings..just a competition.......

if u think hard u know who iam heheheh

so luv to ya former s.s. bros

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:33 pm

im trying to think...there was only two foreign guys in SS. Elite and xfactor i believe. So ironman...you must be X-factor.

And lets get this straight...headquarter supervisor(aka elite guard) is the clan captain, not me. So dont come to me if you think i speak for the whole ss clan, because i dont.

Next

Return to The Smokin' Room