Happens every time

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
(>Tool<)

Happens every time

Postby (>Tool<) » Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:04 pm

Stack em' up huh?

RTCW Admin

Postby Killer Mike » Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:59 pm

Cripes, could you not make it any smaller:\:D anyhow , I've noticed that too...but it doesn't bother me anymore. It used to when you would die falling down, but now they have that 6 second or 4 second...or I can't remember...invulnerability time...so now you just fall down. So really not a big issue any more.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:13 pm

Sorry its so big, I was viewing it at 33% size and forgot so its huge. I just wanted to post it for anyone who likes screenshots, I thought it was funny, I personally collect screenshots from players and make slideshow's for my screensaver, like the "fudgepacking in the vents" picture I think posted by El Cid?

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Thu Dec 19, 2002 10:39 pm

Heh heh, that "fudgepacking party" pic was great! Still wondering how they got so many nazis in such a condensed space. How do you screenshot? Heard people asking tonight but never saw the answer.

Regards, S.S. Iceman41

Postby S.S. N » Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:27 pm

whoa! there are little numbers on the panzers front sight post?
ive never seen that before. you get something new out of the wolf everyday.
shows how much i use the panz.

N
ill just hit return to spare you all scrolling sideways.

Re: Happens every time

Postby Giggles » Fri Dec 20, 2002 11:36 pm

Originally posted by (>Tool<)
Stack em' up huh?

That is a great screenshot, especially the bit that's got my name on it.....Brilliant, great, terrific!!!!

Cowgomoo

Postby Cowgomoo » Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:21 am

haha, great shot of that, next time i see one, im gonna compete with u...i was stacked so high once, i flew over the sea wall when the guys moved, hehe...do u gotta have a website to post pics?

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:20 pm

Yeah next time I'll resize it, its currently 1260 x 1080 for anyone who want to know, It was 5 people tall but someone jumped off before I could screenshot.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:41 am

Cowgomoo to post a screenshot just attach it, right under the box you type in is 4 check boxes and after that a button that says browse, click browse and fine the file you want to attach. Sorry if I misunderstood the question I'm not trying to mock you or anything man.

Cowgomoo

Postby Cowgomoo » Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:29 am

np, i just didnt look hard enough...i saw the img button at the top,but u gotta have a website for that. then when i tried to attach, u had to download it...i finally found a way that is decent quality and u dont gotta dl after fooling around. thx anyways

Return to The Smokin' Room