a question for all americans

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:48 pm

Originally posted by Weasel Meat
I think Americans know american history pretty well since it is their country.

The two cities that where bombed are as Lord Zog said Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The names of the bombs were Fat man which was dropped over Hiroshima, and Little Boy, Which was dropped 3 days later at Nagasaki. Did you also know that the worlds first atomic bomb tested was named trinity and it was tested in the desert in new mexico near the city of Alamogordo?

The name of the plane that dropped the bomb was The Enola Gay.

The bombs where developed under the top secret Manhattan Project, with the help of J. Robert Oppenheimer and german scientist Albert Einstein and others who defected from nazi germany.

Correct me if I am wrong any where but i dont belive that I am.

I am an American I think I know American history.

If any ony has any more American history to add to this go ahead

u just wrote what i wrote 2 paragrafs above urs dude read the shit ehheheheheheheheh

and iv u know ur history u will know ur not a american a native american is a american ur all european..thats a FACT...
and Europeans founded that land so we get also american history sinds New york was in Dutch hands for over 100 years or more.. we traded it against surinam for one guilder (half a dollar) a symbolic payment
but u streets still have the dutch name Harlem=Haarlem Bronx=breukelen Amsterdam=Amsterdam and go so on........

but u are very well informed all by heart or got a book????

And all ur facts are correct and the place in new mexico is called death vally
And people still get misformed babys because of those bombs...and the worse thing is..the nukes now are a 1000 times as powerfulll

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Wed Oct 30, 2002 6:05 pm

This is what posted way back on page 1...im posting it again because i think people missed it. I also direct you to kristov's post back on page 2, since it seems he has the same thoughts i do on these issues.

my earlier post:
ok, all Europeans listen up. It is quite obvious that you guys are not well informed about the history of the united states, and the way the country functions. Yet You guys still make serious judgements about our country based on that very little knowledge that you have about us. Dont you see something very wrong about that? And another thing...Dont always believe what you see in the news and on tv!!!!!!!!!
Paperclip...you said you've based your opinions about us based on what you've seen on television. You have to realize that news channels dont necessarily give you all of the facts. In fact, they might even have a hidden agenda. They might be shaping the news to make the United States look bad, so they can influence their viewers(you guys) to have opinions such as the ones you have formed. I guess all im asking is that you guys question all of that bullshit that they are shoving down your throats. The United States is not out to take over the world!!!!

Postby Kristov » Wed Oct 30, 2002 6:12 pm

Paperclipz, I never said anything about the use of weapons of mass destruction by the USA against Iraq, nor has the US Government. Pull your head out of your ass, find a translator, whatever, but get it straight kid.

Ironman, I'm not sure exactly what you are smoking, but it's definately fucked your head up. It's Nagasaki and Hiroshima that were bombed by the United States in 45 with nuclear weapons. The 'German scientists' involved in the Manhatten Project were not Nazi's, they were plain ordinary people(many were actually JEWISH) who fled Nazi Germany early in WW2, where the hells do you get your bullshit from? Von Braun did work for Hitler, but the only Nazi experiments he was involved in had to do with...hold on...ROCKETS! No war crimes, just development of propulsion systems for vehicles and weapons. Gods, do they actually teach you this shit in the Netherlands or are you just making it up as you go along?

I live in Oklahoma, grew up in and around Oklahoma City, where Tim did his little bit of terrorism. I lost friends in that, I've been to the memorial, and I find your comments extremely fucking annoying. I lost friends on 9/11/01 as well, and find your comments about that the same. I guess you figure those Aussies in Bali had it coming as well don't you? That was another of Bin Laden's groups at work you know. All those Aussie KIDS killed, and they deserved it didn't they. Hey, guess what, when a bomb goes off in Amsterdam, we can say YOU had it coming can't we. Actually, we can, as you've done NOTHING to help stop it from happening, you've only blamed everyone else for the problem and refused to help provide a solution. There's a lot of known terrorists who use the Netherlands as a base, due to the rather lax views of that country, so, I won't be surprised when a bomb does go off there, although I imagine most of the people in that country will be. Lucky for YOU dumbass, most of us Americans will actually feel bad for you and your country when this happens, we won't say you had it coming and do other stupid shit to make you feel bad about the loss.

Sgt in the military huh? I didn't know they let kids in the military in Europe, just goes to show you I guess.
The enemy is attacking, let us prey.

Postby Kristov » Wed Oct 30, 2002 6:29 pm

We have to be of Native American origin to be called Americans? So, you can trace your ancestry all the way back to around 500BC can you? Cause, if you can't, you can't call yourself Dutch, especially since most of the people living there now are of even MORE racially mixed heritage then the average American who's family has been here since the first landings in the 1500's. I happen to BE of Native American stock myself, Cherokee, something I'm rather proud of, but don't push in people's faces, because I'm an American, which is my country of birth and my home. I'm also of Russian, Scottish and Italian heritage, only 2nd and 3rd generation for those born in the United States, and my grandparents and greatgrandparents who emmigrated here called THEMSELVES Americans, because they were proud of their CHOSEN home. They came here to create a better life(the Scots and Italians) or to escape persecusion(the Russians, greatgrands were Cossacks in the employ of the last Czar). My Cherokee ancestors were so proud of being American that they wouldn't let the their names be put on the Rolls in the mid 1800's(census of all Native Americans, a registration in essence) and wanted to be known as Americans, not Indians or Cherokee.

How about YOUR family? Did they sign the Nazi forms in WW2 or what? You see, I do know a bit more about history then you do, that's obvious, so, DID your family remain non-Nazi during WW2 or did they sign up?
The enemy is attacking, let us prey.

Sir Fartsalot

Postby Sir Fartsalot » Wed Oct 30, 2002 6:58 pm

Ironman: Thanks for the info. yes, I didn't list the obvious two, Russia and the US. As well, there are NATO countries who still posses nuclear warheads that were stored during the cold war, but I've heard that those weapons lack a delivery system liek a missile. As well, there are former Soviet countries who posses weapons, but again, I doubt that they possess a delivery system. My point with the list was that controlling nuclear weapons isnt just limited to the US, it's just about everyones responsibility. Also, Death Valley is in California, Alamagordo, and the Trinity test site and the facilities that built the bomb were in New Mexico, north of Albuquerque. I've been there.

Paperclip: Yes, it is true.The United States is one of the foremost leaders of nuclear weapons research, and probably has one of the largest inventories ofthese weapons. Is this something that I am proud of? No. Our nuclear arsenal is a product of the cold war, weapoms stored for a time when we thought that it would actually come to a nuclear exchange. But the number and use of these weapons is not something that I can change. Any citizen of a country is a slave to the government in power, no change can be wrought by the individuals anymore. The only thing that comforts me is that nuclear weapons have been in these inventories since we dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and have never been used again since.

To everyone who insists on arguing over the spelling of the cities, Nagasaki and Hiroshima are the Americanized phoenetic spellings of Japanese names. Europeans might say and spell them differently, I know the Japanese do.

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:01 am

you guys think that you know everything because you had a few terrorist actions but we had a war going true our entire country and not so many listed but if it were all americans i think the list would be fild in a sec cause you guys piss in your pants when you even hear something about some people coming to your country to take it

and if you wanna now some things about our history do you know what jules caesar said about our people whel that's something to be proud of not that your proud of where you live

if you know so mutch of our history you think then it must not be so difficult to find that

grtz paperclip :violin:

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:27 am

sorry but i forgot something if you wanted to say something against ironman
it seems to me you dont know chit about the netherlands because those people are very helpfull i can now i live next to them
they accept alot from other people they dont push there way up to other people like most americans so if you want to attack netherland because they didn't help with your stupid problem that you created yourselfs.
and if there would be a bom in amsterdam that would have it's reason and if it hasn't got a reason it must have been an american that thought lets attack them because they didn't help us and they dont repeat afther us

grtz:violin:

PAPERCLIP on the rampage!

Postby Lord ZOG » Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:22 am

I think PaperClip is just some angry European who's going to bitch and rant and attack anyone and anything that doesn't agree with his misguided train of thought.

...and people wonder why this world is in such a mess.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Edogg

i concur

Postby Edogg » Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:12 am

he definitely is an angry little fellow isnt he?

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:20 am

oh and another thing, Paperclip you started this dicussion. Why did you start a thread that asked Americans a question if you knew that you were never going to listen to anything we had to say. You should have entitled this "A Rant About All Americans", instead of "a question for all americans".

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:05 pm

lol

sorry i started this thread i should have known that you guys would respond this way you cant take a little comment.
hope you guys get better

i heared there was a method to heal the sickness inside your heads

k.

grtz paperclip

Do the world a favor...

Postby Lord ZOG » Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:09 pm

PaperClip, do yourself and the rest of the world a favor;

Seek counseling. You are angry and misinformed. You represent a danger to yourself and those around you.

And please stay away from firearms.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:17 pm

lol

i just asked the moderators to close this thread
cause it seems to me that some of you are getting a little bit huffed.

and you say i have to stay away from firearms but i think that is not someting that you have to say about me im not attacking someone else because of anohter opinion and it is known that people begin to yell when they have no more arguments left

oke i think the thread helped me a little bit to understand you guys but sorry you were not abble to inflect my opinion

sya

grtz paperclip

[A.S.H.]ironman

Re: Do the world a favor...

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Fri Nov 01, 2002 1:21 pm

Originally posted by S.S. Lord ZOG
PaperClip, do yourself and the rest of the world a favor;

Seek counseling. You are angry and misinformed. You represent a danger to yourself and those around you.

And please stay away from firearms.

lord zog do ur self and the world a favor and go to school....
then u will learn a lot insteadt of just talking bullshit.....
And only idiots have weapons......Peace loving people dont need them.
Like my neighbors the belguims a very peace loving people always kind and friendly..and smart..the all understand english frence vlaming and waals how many langs du speak lord zog.

Guns give NO freedom they take it..look at D.C. sniper
how the fuck did he get a bushmaster..thats military issue..what the fuck does a civ need a military gun for....to shoot rabbits.. not very likely

And YES Sir Fart a lot we have a F16 that is 24/7 with a nuke under it.

Just like u Americans du..with a 1000 times the power of the hirosima bomb.. it taked 10/15 minits to make it flight ready....
And like i sayed i was airforch... all F 16 AND F 15 CAn carry NUKES...and drop them..and yes we have also rockets.. pointed at moscow

Paperclip ur absolutly right....i dont suppord u because ur purple yello or grey (yankee/eurp) but because ur lines and words make sense to peace loving people..and i talked to my friends from all over the world americans chinees africans and europeans NOBODY wants a WAR between irak and the u.s.a. BUT it isnt a war between irak and the usa but against us all..
the u.s. has a bigmouth thats why it looks like its between irak and U.S. but the U.S.A. is gonna do nothing without US EUROPEANS backing it up..Because we are allies against a comman foe.

I have served 3 tours of duty with the airforce, wich was dutch/american co oporation..
And its funny that i read all the shit here because all the American soldiers wanna du is go home to the misses and F... her.
Because the last thing a prof soldier wants is a war..and its funny that the civ's always shout WAR and soldiers have to go......

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Fri Nov 01, 2002 1:32 pm

Originally posted by Sir Fartsalot
Ironman: Thanks for the info. yes, I didn't list the obvious two, Russia and the US. As well, there are NATO countries who still posses nuclear warheads that were stored during the cold war, but I've heard that those weapons lack a delivery system liek a missile. As well, there are former Soviet countries who posses weapons, but again, I doubt that they possess a delivery system. My point with the list was that controlling nuclear weapons isnt just limited to the US, it's just about everyones responsibility. Also, Death Valley is in California, Alamagordo, and the Trinity test site and the facilities that built the bomb were in New Mexico, north of Albuquerque. I've been there.

Paperclip: Yes, it is true.The United States is one of the foremost leaders of nuclear weapons research, and probably has one of the largest inventories ofthese weapons. Is this something that I am proud of? No. Our nuclear arsenal is a product of the cold war, weapoms stored for a time when we thought that it would actually come to a nuclear exchange. But the number and use of these weapons is not something that I can change. Any citizen of a country is a slave to the government in power, no change can be wrought by the individuals anymore. The only thing that comforts me is that nuclear weapons have been in these inventories since we dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and have never been used again since.

To everyone who insists on arguing over the spelling of the cities, Nagasaki and Hiroshima are the Americanized phoenetic spellings of Japanese names. Europeans might say and spell them differently, I know the Japanese do.

heheh u cant even read/write the japanees spelling because they write in symbols heheh and they have more then 3000 of them a average japanees civ knows 1500...un like our alfabet with such limited number of letters

PreviousNext

Return to The Smokin' Room