Gaming under the influence :D

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
{CN}Doomfarer

Gaming under the influence :D

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:29 pm

How many of us have played under the influence of anything besides the air you are breathing??? How do you think it affects your gaming? Do you do so often?

As for myself, I have played while inebriated to varying degrees, medicated (legally), and wired on some some of caffiene (usually to counter meds). More often the last two then the first, as I have stomach issues with most alchohol. Usually don't suffer any adverse effects unless my hands start to shake from the caffiene, can't snipe the side of a barn like that ;) . Usually don't have any kind of boost on focus or reaction time when I am wired or on my meds. The opposite most times if I have bad day. Nothing like yawning every minute or so to keep you respawning rapidly.

I have known people to set themselves up with Mountain Dew AND Pixie Stix/Spree candy, and then just go nuts online. Honestly scarey how well these oddballs played in some games, and so poorly in others.

How about the rest of you??? :beer:

Postby S.S. N » Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:47 pm

9 times out of 10, im smokin before i start a night of gaming...or between rounds. it works like a snickers bar in a mile run...ill be crazed for awhile, but that power usually goes away soon.

drinkin and smokin ive done, and it doesnt work out too well...i lose my patience getting blown up by support fire repeatedly, and lose almost all focus. my game turns into me running at someones head guns ablazin', calling airstrikes, panzers whatever takes the least amount of focus and skill. i rarely ever drink, so this is based off of one or two occasions.

as for caffiene...i dont consider it a drug. i consume so much mountain dew if i cut myself, my blood would be that greenish/yellow color. about a month ago i had got a huuuuuge box of sprees for free from work, add in the dew...and i was a freaking wolfenstein animal, destroying the opponents and my teeth.

N

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Fri Dec 27, 2002 7:33 pm

The only thing I need is a dip of Cope, usually put one in at the start of play, last bout 3 rounds(forget its in there), cant play without it!:D

Blackrock

Postby Blackrock » Fri Dec 27, 2002 9:50 pm

I find I concentrate much more while gaming after I smoke...that is until the munchies kick in, and I die in the middle of pullin a pile of Doritos out of the bag. I dont drink so I cant comment on that,

S.S.Elite-Guard

Postby S.S.Elite-Guard » Sat Dec 28, 2002 7:07 pm

i agree with N.lets toke a joint and lead the way!!!!:D :blow: :eek: :lol:

Scuttle

Postby Scuttle » Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:09 am

All I know is that if I smoke I "think" I do better while playing. Although, my best medic game came while sober....caffiene I don't consider a drug. I'm down with toking one before a good roud of wolf though

Postby SilverSurfer » Mon Dec 30, 2002 9:16 am

sometimes i come home from a party and i feel like playing i want to blow people upp but the only thing that gets blown up is me :)
bad effect
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:18 am

I take a toke *ssssssss* and all my cares *hmm hmm* go up in smoke!:eek:

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:43 pm

Sounds like I may have to buy some of this stuff to compete online these days...

http://www.reallifecomics.com/d/20021231.html

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:35 pm

:) :D

red_mist

Postby red_mist » Mon Jan 06, 2003 6:15 pm

:D :D :D :cool: Need I say more???

Return to The Smokin' Room