What kind of music do you guys like?

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.

What music do you guys like

Total votes : 0

Postby S.S. N » Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:02 pm

doomfarer,
of course i have the cowboy bebop soundtracks, though im missing one that at the time wasnt integral.
i didnt buy that new boxset of soundtracks for the show that was like 12000yen but came with unreleased tracks.

this is whats on the main playlist right now, ive taken out things like drama tracks and things i havent heard play during a show but still have downloaded knowing one day ill need it and never have the ability to purchase anything other than a bootleg in the future.. if i put it all together its about 2800 files. i encode at 160kbps when im ripping. i did all the file names custom because im insane. just anime music and a random soundtrack or two.

http://www.geocities.com/lovelyangelswwwa/winamp.htm
S.S. N

shitstorm.org

Fruityballz

Postby Fruityballz » Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:06 am

Sounds like ICE and EDD and a few others are hardcore devoted hard Rockers / Punk people.. thats encouraging.. I consider myself a Dark Headbanger.. with an evil twist I suppose.. I listen to all the goods as long as its metal.. some alternative some trance other crap .. but mostly metal.. primarily Power, Death , Black , Thrash, Doom, Gothic , Industrial, Progressive, Epic.. all the damn genres of Metal.. love it all.. the European scene wipes NU metal ass.. just a thought

Colt

Postby Colt » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:33 pm

You guys left out the category of my choices :(
Bocephus, Tim Mbgraw, Travis Tritt, Montgomery Gentry.
:)

Postby FarginMofo » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:17 am

I'm with Doomfarer, I'll listen to most anything except country and gangsta rap (just maybe a couple of these).
"Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here."
"Who's we sucka!?"
"Smith and Wesson and me."

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:00 am

Say it aint soooooo!!! No NO NONONONONO!!! Uncle Colty is a country music idiot...errr, fan. :tard:

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:36 pm

Nothin like country musac.....where else you gonna get a guy singin bout fuckin his daddy's aunt's brother's dog

Colt

Postby Colt » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:16 pm

COL.BUKKAKE,
Doom is an aqauntance of mine and a dan good BF42 player.
We've gotten to know each other to the point I redily realize he is joshing me. Now, you however, I have never heard of.
Now re-read your post and see if you can find the reason why I might be offended...

Colt
Admin
OC48Gaming.Com/Battle Field 1942

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:55 pm

I'm not one to hurt somebody's feelings, I'm mainly a disgusting scumbag that likes to have fun on the posts, but when somebody has a problem with me I take it very serious. Colt I will never reply to anything you have to post again, not because I back down to an admin, but because obviously you cant take a joke from a freak as myself, and it upsets me deeply that I have offended you here today..........and please dont read anything that has my name in front of a post, because if that post upsets you, then you'll be needing therapy for my previous ones......So good gaming to you sir and accept my deepest apology.

General Himmler

Postby General Himmler » Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:09 am

Guys, what the fuck! I know that Col Bukkake is a sick minded rtcw player :) No offence Col. But some people are upset so fast for a stupid joke. That's what I think, sorry Colt, learn not to get upset so fast. I had to :D .

Greetz,

Himmler

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:38 am

Himmler, thanx, I think........Not Colts fault, he doesnt know my style, or lack of it....I'm sure he ok, dont bust his balls.......:D

General Himmler

Postby General Himmler » Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:44 am

I'm not trying to anger him, but I think he just hasn't got the right to play boss over us. By having the name 'admin' you're not allowed to do everything. I'm not angry with Colt or something, I'm just saying what's on my mind.

Greetz,

Himmler

[Me]

Postby [Me] » Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:52 pm

I like all the bands edogg said as well i also like nine inch nails and korn any type of music that get my going and want to shoot someone on OC48.... But im not a violent person :)
A good song for a sniper is by the police "every step you take" (singing) Every step you take every move you make I will be watcdhing you!!!

S.S.Wraith

Postby S.S.Wraith » Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:47 am

Heavy Metal, Power Metal and Hardcore. Spineshank Sonata Arctica and Children of Bodom is the only music I Need to kick some RTCW ass :P .

Postby bayotanzk » Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:30 am

also enjoy calypso, salsa, and reggae
486 dx 50 -32 megs ram -8 meg vid card -120 meg HD -14"vga monitor, dos 5.0

Previous

Return to The Smokin' Room