Flagrant Banning?

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.

Postby (SEETHER) » Sat May 29, 2004 10:33 pm

When you see someone typing, what good will it do to shoot them? Will they stop what they are doing? Probably not.

Don't bleed your team.
:flame:

{Seether}

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Sat May 29, 2004 10:36 pm

In response to Beo's post... the person in question has/had nothing to do with Happy Penguin. We've had some excellant players from HP at the Beach recently and they've represented their house well. Perhaps a few others under psuedonyms who have not, but every crowd has a few wanks in it.

I didn't catch the negger word or I'd have really been boiling. I did catch the joo one (in the sentence "I hate joo").

There's no question that I'm fairly strict on certain things because, as I see it, if tards like Jdawg are doing that to me, they're probably doing it constantly--and probably far worse--to regular players. It's not an abuse of powers. It's an establishment of a firm line so that people know the Beach server is a good clean place to have serious fun.

Keek.

Postby (SEETHER) » Sat May 29, 2004 10:43 pm

Originally posted by Keekanoo
I didn't catch the negger word or I'd have really been boiling. I did catch the joo one (in the sentence "I hate joo").

Are you sure he was trying to say "I hate jew" or "I hate you"? Just curious.
:flame:

{Seether}

jdawgg2020j

Postby jdawgg2020j » Sat May 29, 2004 11:34 pm

First off, Beowolf, may I ask how old you are? Just a simple question, I am curious. Among other things, you said something that sticks out: you asked why I didn't just type /kill into the console or run on a suicide mission... Well considering the server has Max Lives turned on, doesn't it make sense to try to stay away from actions like that? The best way to conserve lives is to have ammunition to fight your enemy with, and the last thing you want to do is commit suicide. Again, please tell me how old you are. I am intrigued. Also, please be honest...

To "Keekanoo":
For the record, I had no idea you were an admin. There would be no reason for me to do any worse to anybody else considering I had assumed you were just an player. I didn't even read your name. All I knew was I had revived you, filled you with health, and was on my last clip of ammo. When a person does not give back common courtessy, I get peeved to say the least. I got ammo from another lieutenant, and mowed you down to show I was pissed that you would stand there and do nothing. That lieutenant was then killed by an axis and I turned to fight him. I had all intentions of reviving you and the other lieutenant. However, before I even got a shot off at the axis, I was kicked. Before you even finished falling, I was kicked (banned). That says that you must have been typing the ban in PRIOR to me killing you. That being said, your argument is fake.

I do not understand where the "joo" or "negger" came into play, but I am assuming you are talking about somebody else. I never use terms like that. I don't even use the word "noob." I guess the term we are using is bleed. I do not "bleed" my team, at least not in the manner you are trying to portray it. When I hear "don't bleed your team" I think of somebody purposefully taking the health down of a player just to be mean, and as a replacement for a TK. I was not doing that at all. I never do that, nor will I ever.

I could argue different "facts" about the incident, as well as the personal and immature attacks on my character from Boewolf, but the fact is, 11 day banning for something that was as minor as "bleeding" a teammate (and healing) is far too harsh. You said it yourself Keekanoo, you overreacted.

Postby ^wo0t » Sun May 30, 2004 1:48 am

Originally posted by jdawgg2020j
... there are so many medics your allies are either revived or gibbed (thus dropping no weapon)....

Yeah, i hate how gibbing people doesn't give me their smg they were wielding :roll: And ooohhh 11 days...how old r u?

Originally posted by beowulf
Oh yeah, 1 more thing...all this chatting with j00, negger, and the likes is childish, and ALL started with HP coming here!

and in 6 days, Keek created the idyllic setting that was the beach, and it was good and pure. One day, trever (aka satan) lured his minions from their hedonistic dwelling place (HP) to multiply on the beach...and ever since then, the beach has been plagued with racism and h8 that was not known prior to the hp invasion. :roll:

Heart Collector

Postby Heart Collector » Sun May 30, 2004 2:06 am

Just the fact that you said you killed Keekanoo to show him how pissed you were that he didn't attend to your every need the instant you needed it shows me you are a tard.

Go join Trever at HP.

All I knew was I had revived you, filled you with health, and was on my last clip of ammo. When a person does not give back common courtessy, I get peeved to say the least. I got ammo from another lieutenant, and mowed you down to show I was pissed that you would stand there and do nothing. That lieutenant was then killed by an axis and I turned to fight him. I had all intentions of reviving you and the other lieutenant.

Postby Ryan » Sun May 30, 2004 2:19 am

***moving to banned.. no need for non-admins to reply.. just fuels fires.***

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Sun May 30, 2004 10:06 am

{quote} "So, I shot him another time, paused for 10 seconds while he kept bitching, and then shot him again, never killing, and always dropping enough health packs to restore his health 5 times over. How does he react?

He bans me for approximately 11 days... "

[
When a person does not give back common courtessy, I get peeved to say the least. I got ammo from another lieutenant, and mowed you down to show I was pissed that you would stand there and do nothing. That lieutenant was then killed by an axis and I turned to fight him. I had all intentions of reviving you and the other lieutenant. However, before I even got a shot off at the axis, I was kicked. Before you even finished falling, I was kicked (banned). That says that you must have been typing the ban in PRIOR to me killing you. That being said, your argument is fake.
[/B]

Which of these two versions in your own words would you like everyone to believe? The first, where you're polite, conisderate, patient and suddenly banned, or the 2nd where you're vicious but justified then banned?

Recalling what I was going through... I had just lifted up the chat screen and was returning back to the full game, getting ready to get my ammo packs out when you suddenly went ballistic and mowed me down. Truthfully, I was going to pass you an ammo pack and then give you a very strong warning not to bleed for ammo. Normally, frankly, that's a kickable offence. However, I know I was standing in the room for several minutes and I know that noobs don't know what the light above the head means. Loading your thompson clip and then plastering me with a half-clip burst sent me over the edge. Your tempban stands.

The racially charged remarks were from another player, not you.

Keek.

jdawgg2020j

Postby jdawgg2020j » Sun May 30, 2004 3:43 pm

Well, I was supporting this server for a while when those children from HPC kept complaining about being banned for no reason. I told them that being immature and using offensive and vulgar language repeatedly is an offense deserving a ban. However, I can see how they probably just spoke improperly once or twice and were then banned.

I think aspects of your story are scewed. None of what I said was false, every bit happened as I had said it. I just left out the part where I killed you at the end because I knew it was irrelevent because there was no way you banned me AFTER I killed you. You were not even on the ground when my screen locked up and I was kicked. You obviously put in the ban before I killed you, and you are a liar to deny it. Also, I had all intentions on reviving you, but was a little preoccupied with the axis in the other room. I knew if I had been killed without reviving you that it would have looked bad, so I felt like killing the axis before retrning to you.

You are completely full of crap when you say you were going to give me ammo and a warning, because I killed you and not half a second later was banned. There is no way you had bound to a key to ban Jdawgg. That is the only way you could have gotten me that quickly, and there is no way you had that bound to a key. You are a liar just like Beowolf, and really should not be given admin rights if you let your volitile temper go off on other people who do nothing or very little in terms of kick or bannable vehavior.

Beowolf never replied, but I guess I will leave my input. I believe he is 14 years old, maybe 15. Am I right?

Keekanoo, do not take this as an offense, but my estimate is you are 17, maybe 18 - still in high school.

I guess my ban stays, but rest assured you will face hell when I get back into the server. You will die every time we get face to face - I am just that much better :ar15:

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Sun May 30, 2004 4:14 pm

First off, Beowolf, may I ask how old you are? Just a simple question, I am curious. Among other things, you said something that sticks out: you asked why I didn't just type /kill into the console or run on a suicide mission... Well considering the server has Max Lives turned on, doesn't it make sense to try to stay away from actions like that? The best way to conserve lives is to have ammunition to fight your enemy with, and the last thing you want to do is commit suicide. Again, please tell me how old you are. I am intrigued. Also, please be honest.../QUOTE]

First of all im 28...bday is 3-2-76...live in Lincoln, NE...1 car, 1 truck, building new house...Assoc Degree in Networking...what the hell else do you want to know. Check my fucking bio!!!

Look, JD, I don't think bleeding, tking, or whatever (an admin especially) will help with your so-called concerns about "conserving lives"! ECGN kind of new with Max lives turned on instead of unltd lives, no time limits, etc, etc!!!

I do not understand where the "joo" or "negger" came into play, but I am assuming you are talking about somebody else.[/B]

I wasn't sayin it was you talking this shit.....this just started when you HP people came over. I understood you played on HP before here. If not, im sorry but this kind of talking wasn't here before. I understand YOU didnt say any racial shit!!!! OK!

I could argue different "facts" about the incident, as well as the personal and immature attacks on my character from Boewolf, but the fact is, 11 day banning for something that was as minor as "bleeding" a teammate (and healing) is far too harsh. You said it yourself Keekanoo, you overreacted. [/B]

I called you a tard...WOW. Sorry I hurt your feelings and assassinating your "character" ROFLMAO!!!!!

And if you noticed, I agreed I thought 11 days was rough, but shit aint fair.
Don't break the laws, dont go to jail.
Dont bleed or tk, no chance to get banned!

Wether or not it is fair....you still did the "crime", to a fucking KNOWN..I repeat KNOWN admin, even if you were only here a week. KEEK and others let people know with the ADMINTEST!

I have no hard feeling DAWG, just letting others know how I feel about this subject. In the old "Conclusions to HPS" posts in this forum, I think I remember sticking up for you because you don't flame when you post! I appreciate it.

^wo0t: THe biblical reference was epic!

Kickanoo (jk): ANother time some weeks ago 2 HP people were play with us shorthanded (10 players) in early morning. Somebody said "negger", "j00", 'f4g". Another player was sayin that was unacceptable, but no admin around.

I am sorry if I made it sound DAWG said those things, I never heard anything like it!

BTW, how old are YOU jdawg. (I didn't check to see your bio yet so I dont know)

whatever

beo

for some reason I wasn't logged ON!!! oOps!

BEOWULF (if you dint' get it)

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Sun May 30, 2004 4:55 pm

With all due respect to ECG, jdawgg is a little bitch. Check out Bioware's Neverwinter Nights, HP's, PMR's, and of course, your own forums.

She likes to play the victim. She will start shit with everyone around her, and then start screaming that she's better, and more mature, than everyone else when she gets flamed to the ground.

My advice, ban her from your forums, and server, permanently.

jdawgg2020j

Postby jdawgg2020j » Sun May 30, 2004 4:58 pm

Originally posted by Unregistered

First of all im 28...bday is 3-2-76...live in Lincoln, NE...1 car, 1 truck, building new house...Assoc Degree in Networking...what the hell else do you want to know. Check my fucking bio!!!

What 28 year old do any of you know of that talks like this:

I understand YOU didnt say any racial shit!!!! OK!

I called you a tard...WOW. Sorry I hurt your feelings and assassinating your "character" ROFLMAO!!!!!

You are the only 28 year old that I know of who will use rthat many repeat exclamation marks after ROFLMAO - I have never seen a 28 year old type ROFLMAO for that matter.

... to a fucking KNOWN..I repeat KNOWN admin, even if you were only here a week. KEEK and others let people know with the ADMINTEST!

"KNOWN...I repeat KNOWN" - that's generally how teenagers talk when typing text.

I have no hard feeling DAWG, just letting others know how I feel about this subject.

You capitalize so much, I don't know of any adults who capitalize as much as you when you type.

^wo0t: THe biblical reference was epic!

woot? Wait, you said "wo0t." Only people I know who actually says that are 18 or younger... Mostly those in middle-school who think it is so awesome and they are so cool to be "leet."

BTW, how old are YOU jdawg. (I didn't check to see your bio yet so I dont know)

whatever

beo

for some reason I wasn't logged ON!!! oOps!

BEOWULF (if you dint' get it)

Again with the capitalization. I think I got it, also, what adult says "dint'"? That is so slang, typical of a teenager. "oOps!" -There is another wierd word for an adult to type...

There it is again with the multiple exclamation points.

I do not post my age in my Bio, nor do I give it out. I like to leave it to all of your imagination how old I am. I like to hear the guesses, it makes me laugh because so far nobody has come close. Take a guess, I will tell you if you are hot or cold, but that is all.

jdawgg2020j

Postby jdawgg2020j » Sun May 30, 2004 4:59 pm

Originally posted by Unregistered
With all due respect to ECG, jdawgg is a little bitch. Check out Bioware's Neverwinter Nights, HP's, PMR's, and of course, your own forums.

She likes to play the victim. She will start shit with everyone around her, and then start screaming that she's better, and more mature, than everyone else when she gets flamed to the ground.

My advice, ban her from your forums, and server, permanently.

Haha, Splat Duck - just another HPC misfit. Disregard him. He is obviously upset that I stopped reading his annoying antics so he stalks me now.

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Sun May 30, 2004 5:23 pm

Haha, Splat Duck - just another HPC misfit. Disregard him. He is obviously upset that I stopped reading his annoying antics so he stalks me now.

Nope. Guess again, my little bitch.

But I'm sure this will turn into just yet another thread where you will get hammered for doing something stupid, and then post that you will not read anymore of it. I'm sure you will post how righteous and mature you are, and then give even more of your diluted logic as to why everyone here shouldn't hate you. Even after you waxed one of their admins, admitted in your own words I might add, and then started to argue it with him and call him a liar.

You are pathetic.

Postby Ryan » Sun May 30, 2004 5:27 pm

Closed.

Previous

Return to Been Banned?