baned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.

Postby Hunter/Killer » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:10 pm

???
[ECGN] Hunter/Killer
BF2 Admin

Originally posted by Hat Rack
A hole to hide in would really help!

Postby Savant » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:14 pm

Originally posted by Hunter/Killer
???

Absolutely, 100%, unbelievable,, but true.
Sal_Monella

Postby MAXIMUM » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:25 pm

Giant Turbo
ban
team killing
03-5-2005 at 10:25PM OPERATION FLAMING DART
03-6-2005 at 10:25PM

http://bf1.ecgn.net/bfv/whywasikicked.php?PHPSESSID=31091d8e7d45f9d1233941a6ee842331&name=turbo&SID=&apass=

Giant Turbo you should be ok to come back in. If you get alot of minus score for tking, you will be AUTO banned. That is what happened to you.

Max

Postby DocTrebor » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:16 pm

<3 Savant :P

Postby Rand0m » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:20 pm

Originally posted by Savant
^ Very good, I,ve seen worse players banned, capitalize on a ban list erasure, Then get promoted to admin o.O, hopefully they have learned thier lesson.

your take on forum life always makes me laugh

Who the hell did that happen to???? :mad:

Postby Savant » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:38 pm

El Snipo, he used to get kicked regularly for cursing ALOT, then he would curse the admins for muting him.

Killer Banned at the firewall Mike, his promotion to admin was so laughable, it got removed very soon after

Ticksandleeches, great player got kicked a couple times, (never really banned)spammed the hell outta the sever nearly to the point of crash,
MMmmGood wasnt very pleased with that

Achilles, banned for constant TK'ing got back in, bang promoted to admin, in the right place at the right time for that !setlevel 2, gave it back, way to much responsbility for the poor guy, total abuse of commands

and what server wouldnt be complete without a couple cute girl lvl101's? after all they did post thier pics

1 very friendly brown-noser, to the nosers credit, it took him yrs of ass kissing to get to his lvl of success,> well deserved

1 goofball...

cant type anymore its to funny...
Sal_Monella

Postby Savant » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:42 pm

http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?threadid=12226&highlight=rack+me

me and Keek got banned for acting on MMmm,s post
Sal_Monella

Postby Radram » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:43 pm

damn... do you hold a grudge?

Postby Rand0m » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:45 pm

El Snipo, he used to get kicked regularly for cursing ALOT, then he would curse the admins for muting him.

Killer Banned at the firewall Mike, his promotion to admin was so laughable, it got removed very soon after

Ticksandleeches, great player got kicked a couple times, (never really banned)spammed the hell outta the sever nearly to the point of crash,
MMmmGood wasnt very pleased with that

Achilles, banned for constant TK'ing got back in, bang promoted to admin, in the right place at the right time for that !setlevel 2, gave it back, way to much responsbility for the poor guy, total abuse of commands

and what server wouldnt be complete without a couple cute girl lvl101's? after all they did post thier pics

1 very friendly brown-noser, to the nosers credit, it took him yrs of ass kissing to get to his lvl of success,> well deserved

1 goofball...

cant type anymore its to funny...

What a friggen mess. This is pitiful. Some people have been on the server years and dont get admin status but these knuckle heads do? :rotflmao:

Great info Sav thanks. You play BF1942 now, right?

Postby Savant » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:47 pm

actually no the server is much funner for me now, it should have been handled differant, and i certainly deserved the banning as well i guess
Sal_Monella

Postby Rand0m » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:49 pm

http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?threadid=12226&highlight=rack+me

me and Keek got banned for acting on MMmm,s post

Ah, great link. Funny how someone is gone for almost half a year and tries running a server with so many regulars who are now gone because of him, some how or another relating to his actions.

Write name on paper. Place in hat. Pick out of hat. Give admin status. :rotflmao:

Postby Savant » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:53 pm

Keep in mind they own it.

maybe they thought a change was needed.
Sal_Monella

Postby Rand0m » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:57 pm

Keep in mind they own it.

maybe they thought a change was needed.

i could honestly careless. but looking in at that whole situation from the past was a mistake i feel could have been avoided by simply asking questions. like you said its not mine so i shouldnt really complain...but wheres the line between opinion and complaints?

:)

Guy LeDouche

Postby Guy LeDouche » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:32 pm

Hunter, I did not tk but I did injur giant turbo. He tked me 3 times for the chopper and at least tked two others. This was no accident. At least [MXC] appolgies and not whine when we get kicked. The times I have been kicked was for SMACK TARDS runing over my betties on purpose. That means you Wonka "I was trying to jump over them" ya right.

Peace

Guy LeDouche

LeDouche, LeDouche, LeDouche is on FIRE!!!!

Postby Vamprey » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:28 pm

Intentionally shooting at a team member is not acceptable PERIOD!. The fact that you did not actually kill him does not matter, it was still wrong.

Happy gaming :D

PreviousNext

Return to Battlefield Vietnam