Beach Server Settings

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: Beach Server Settings

Postby Gamb » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:55 am

Have to disagree parrot , I have seen the extra ammo for meds on other past servers and the effect it has. It winds up eliminating all the other classes. Oh sure you still get the odd person that will go another class but out of say 40 only 2-3 would be anything but med. Sure I pick up ammo from the dead bodies but your assuming intelligence from many where its not warranted.

These days sten is actually rare even amongst LTs

I don't play as a flamer and likely wont in future, but many people that frequent the server do play it, every game there is a flamer. Sure they do loads of damage in the wrong hands, and there are exploits due to clipping issues, but overall people are having fun with it. Isn't that what the game is about or at least the server?

Postby SavageParrot » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:56 pm

M8 there's rarely more than 1 lt per team as it is. It's already as low as it's gonna get. The nubs play soldier and always will, everyone else knows that if they play med they have like life and a half with our recharge rate and the only people that play engy and lt (after the wall is down) are the people that are tired of not having ammo and the people that have some thing to prove.

As for the flamer sure the guy with it has fun but he's the only one: his team will be getting pissed at the tks, the other team will be riled up because, well it's a flamer, they are like the holy grail of gheyness, not to mention the fact that anyone with an older graphics card like my old fx5500 is looking at their fps on the other side of the map and thinking 'oh holy jesus I'm not even close to the bugger and my fps has dropped to 10'...

Nah they are unecessary.
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby theBIGgerman » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:30 am

Gamb wrote:Reducing med recharge time by say 3-5 seconds isn't a bad idea really but so many people are resistant to change, its tough to say what effect this would have

I'd love to see this. and a health drop for ccer's who stand all game camping :) but that ain't gonna happen so.... :)

Postby SavageParrot » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:03 am

I'd like deep vein thrombosis so anyone that stands still for more than say 30 seconds dies ;)
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby LordFrost » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:18 pm

Hey guys its been too long...
Ive just reloaded rtcw on the new computer and am looking to catch up with patches and all the new things necesarry to play on the beach.
Pretty pls can u guys help and post the links i need to catch up. Must appreciation sent to those who help a bro out.
P.S. cant wait to see u guys on the serever again..

Postby Sorry » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:14 am

Hey frosty good to see ya back

you can get the usual maps in here
patches are here

See ya on the beach

Postby Sorrow » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:12 am

Make the beach more fun place to stay.. How bout Oltl Sundays or Saturdays 24/7 Beach who cares what Gamb has to say.. eheh

Postby Sorrow » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:41 am

yea 32/32 ammo is still way too much

Postby =TAO=Flessan » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:16 pm

Bullets don't matter, I'll just kill you and take yours.

Grenades I hate.. Lower the max.:blow:

Postby Sabres » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:06 pm

I miss this place.

Beach Server Settings

Postby Evismink73 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Ok I played on HOP last night 5-18 so yes that means the Server is running again But the clan web site is still down. Ok well this thread is offically done.JSCOTT

Location: Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in th

Postby gowhitesox99 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:58 pm

im back just need to fix cvar settings
Weasel!!

Image;Image

Postby Suden » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:24 pm

SavageParrot wrote:I'd like deep vein thrombosis so anyone that stands still for more than say 30 seconds dies ;)

Oh yes please! :)

Those selfish so and so s, who go AFK and leave their team short of a player. This is war you clowns, WAR I tell you!

Postby edge » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:39 pm

A rotation would be nice, especially when no admins are on. But I dont know if the server.cfg can be set in place and then admins change to a map out of rotation and have it automatically revert back after round. Also if the Admin(s) wanted to leave in the middle of a new map thats out of the original rotation they could do so without having to stay to finish round and thus reverting back to Beach so as to leave. Admins do a great job but map changes only occur when there present at this time.
Just a suggestion...if even possible.:sniper:

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sat May 29, 2010 11:46 pm

I agree. Im wore the f out on beach. I beg the admins when i see them to put up new maps.

Chick - Changes maps and does a few of them more than most admins.

Mastery - will change the base for 2 rounds then back to beach cause his dinner is ready.

Shooter - will occasionaly change maps for 2 maps,,then back to beach.

MsB hasnt been on much but she puts up maps alot too,, but not on enough.

im not up when cateye is on i guess.

Slaughter sometimes does,,

economy requires a 100% vote by saying v51 :no:

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein