What are the odds ...

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Re: What are the odds ...

Postby Casey » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:52 pm

I saw Killerboy banned by PB for a hacking with my own eyes over a month ago. It was labelled vid card hack or something similar, I can't remember exactly, but he was back in 5 min with a different guid. He's full of it.

The lag he uses is 100 bullshit, he causes it himself, and can turn it off at any time. It has nothing to do with his connection or location.

If you spec him you can see that he can barely move or see anything as he strobes around the map let alone laying down headshots, and yet he's a head shot ace.

For years he was the 'worst' player on the server 100 percent of the time he was on. Now since he has become lag asshole, he's a killer with headshot skills. Amazing...

Without even mentioning the countless times he's been banned for intentional TK'ing, gibbing, and bleeding which he still does on a regular basis. He should be permanently firewalled IMHO.

Postby caffeine » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:38 pm

screenshot of the kick message along w/ GUID of the player?

Postby Hayling » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Honestly, those spontaneous lag kills are extremely questionable.

When I started playing Wolf again, he was clearly 'shit' but suddenly a couple of weeks later he's 'the shit'?

xdeadeye1 wrote:how do you say bullshit in Spanish?

'mierda' / 'tonterías' / 'porquería'

Postby Casey » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:56 am

caffeine wrote:screenshot of the kick message along w/ GUID of the player?

Why?

It's on PB look it up yourself.

RTCW Admin

Postby Villain » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:03 pm

you mean this? it's from november '14

Postby Hayling » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:49 pm

The odds are certainly confirmed. Lukino did get caught a few months ago. Wait till Warpig tears him a new one and chewing popcorn ensues...

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-unoffici ... 33376.html

RTCW Admin

Postby S.Shooter » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:12 pm

My comp hardcrashed a week ago. I'll be sure to reinstall asap. I want to see this wonderboy with my own eyes.
Firewall coming up? Sounds like it.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:19 pm

phukyuh wrote:you mean this? it's from november '14

Hell ya! Nail him!

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:15 pm

What about the other names on that list? I see 90% of them on all the time..one an admin even.

but don't really care too much since I got shot in the head by a player that was pointing his gun 180 degreess away from me the other night. Perfect hs. This is the shit that needs to stop. There are about 5 players.. and they all are nothing but bullshit imo. I don't have to mention any of them here.. because I tell them nightly.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Back in '06, my name and GUID were on Yawn as PB hacks. My clan at the time, TLD, was outraged because I have played the game the same as the day I installed it (with the patches and mods, obviously) - so not only was I not hacking (and wouldn't know how), but we couldn't figure out how I got on there.
But what the heck kind of advantage did Lukino ever get? From my perspective, his only obvious play was throwing nades and TKing everyone.
And Killerboy is nothing special, either. He just lags and might've adjusted to shooting ahead of the player to compensate instead of aim for the head.
Still, can't argue with numbers and graphics!

RTCW Admin

Postby Jun1oR » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:03 am

=TAO=WARPIG wrote: I got shot in the head by a player that was pointing his gun 180 degreess away from me the other night. Perfect hs. This is the shit that needs to stop. There are about 5 players.. and they all are nothing but bullshit imo. I don't have to mention any of them here.. because I tell them nightly.

I'm pretty sure that is a result of unlag enabled on the server. I've been bitching about unlag for a while but with it disabled the game play would be even worse since players locations vary from around the world. I used to always complain about players not taking damage or me taking damage while no longer being in the line of fire.

The hacking admin is being discussed already and hopefully it's not actually him and just some ass using his name but it would be nice to seem him reply to clear things up.

Also I don't care if you hacked one time back in 2001 for only a few minutes just to check it out or whatever bullishit excuse you want to come up with *cough Euro cough*. Eff you cheaters!

Postby nosy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:13 am

S.Shooter wrote:My comp hardcrashed a week ago. I'll be sure to reinstall asap. I want to see this wonderboy with my own eyes.

Don't get your hopes up, he's so far away from being any good that I'd suggest the MD5tool bust probably picked up a hack he never got working

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:27 am

nosy wrote:
S.Shooter wrote:My comp hardcrashed a week ago. I'll be sure to reinstall asap. I want to see this wonderboy with my own eyes.

Don't get your hopes up, he's so far away from being any good that I'd suggest the MD5tool bust probably picked up a hack he never got working
The new Lukino and Killerboy are the same person. When he gets in a battle his ping jumps up to 700. He is full of it. Proof is here, lets get rid of him.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:36 pm

B wrote:[The new Lukino and Killerboy are the same person. When he gets in a battle his ping jumps up to 700. He is full of it. Proof is here, lets get rid of him.

Queen B says doi it,, im all for it. :gamer1:

Postby 'L0, » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:11 am

Just to throw it out..some (mainly multihacks) cause the lag so that may be the reason why he started lagging and pulling hs at the same time. Tho I don't now the whole story so it's mainly a tech perspective.

PreviousNext

Return to Abuse!