Abusing admin Villain

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Abusing admin Villain

Postby Napoleon » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:17 pm

I know nothing is going to happen, just want to state this

Was 1 vs 1, i killed him and then I said sorry global, he muted me, I kept playing, was killing him and then he disorient me and killed me, so sad keeping out the few people that love this game and server

:(

RTCW Admin

Re: Abusing admin Villain

Postby Villain » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:27 am

He's right ... I plead guilty, I abused my powers. Villains tend to do so. Please revoke my admin status, I hate dealing with this shit.

If you want to offend someone by vsay "sorry" after every kill, try to live with the consequences. You say you love this server and dont want it to die - next time show some sportsmanship and let an engineer plant his dyno and take flag instead of dominating him on beach.

/m napo ... wtf man, dude i thought we were friends, bestbuds teasing each other. i guess thats history. go join the "i-hate-villain-club" with bundy. next time c@k tk's you dont come crying to me. i've seen you tk internetstalker and vsay move just this day only because he was walking too slow for you in front of you. you don't love this server you just love your stats.

seriously - revoke my admin status. i don't want to have to deal with all these nobrainers, mapwhiners, flagtakers, docrunners, egoshooters, rejoiners, teamstacker.

:suicide:

Postby caffeine » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:57 pm

napoleon,

you're a piece of shit loser player. nobody on the server gives a fuck about you getting muted, or disoriented. you are the worst team player i've ever seen.

go fuck yourself,

caff

Postby Napoleon » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:56 am

Firstly I consider you my friend, not because you are an admin or any, we had great battles you and I, it's just got sad you did that, maybe I over react come here and post, It's good to have you as an admin, and for the record I've been decreasing vsay lately when I killed someone (only with caffe and I think namecaps I do that :P), when we were dueling I said sorry global cuz I saw you were engie and did'nt mean to upset you because the last time you told me to stop vsay to you and I stopped, but then I thought you were going to spawn as a medic and you didn't. I didn't give you a chance to plant, I just want it to fight even you were on beach, If only you had told me to give you chance to plant I would have left you but anyway. I know sometimes I play alone cuz honestly there are so few guys that really do a team, normally there is people that play panza, docs, so no one anymore do team, hope we can get on to good battles soon, you know playing vs me you will improve your skills like lately been doing with hendrix :)

and caffe, so much hate? :( I really appreciate you my friend

Long live to Wolf

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:16 pm

:tard:
I said it a long time ago Nappy - your ingame antics are the worst for the game that you say you love so much. You didn't listen to me then, and it's too late for you now.
Villian, sorry that you are feeling this way just shortly after being admin. I was thinking that when you were playing we were still on Beach, that you didn't want to have to change maps and deal with all the crap coming your way for doing this. Oh well, it was a good run, eh?

Postby Napoleon » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:44 pm

Euro, you know I'm a fan from you, would you please keep playing on server and spread the word.

Be good!

Postby Hayling » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:21 pm

The Napoleon Loathers fanclub is official as of 12/5. :rtfm:

Postby Napoleon » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:57 am

Hayling, spread the love on server and keep playing RTCW

Be good!

Postby Hayling » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:55 pm

EurO wrote::tard:
I said it a long time ago Nappy - your ingame antics are the worst for the game that you say you love so much.

Probably a gut reason why Moe, myself and several others playing Dirty Bomb far more often than this game.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:03 pm

True dat, Hayling! It's good to see you on the server again, and you haven't missed a beat, man - DB must be good for your Wolf skillz. Unfortunately, my old machine can't run DB so I can't join ya. But giving up more life-time to a game might get me into the waters of divorce! :boss:

Postby Hayling » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:56 pm

EurO wrote:True dat, Hayling! It's good to see you on the server again, and you haven't missed a beat, man - DB must be good for your Wolf skillz. Unfortunately, my old machine can't run DB so I can't join ya. But giving up more life-time to a game might get me into the waters of divorce! :boss:
Wish I would send you a Christmas new computer present.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:51 pm

phukyuh wrote:He's right ... I plead guilty, I abused my powers. Villains tend to do so. Please revoke my admin status, I hate dealing with this shit.

If you want to offend someone by vsay "sorry" after every kill, try to live with the consequences. You say you love this server and dont want it to die - next time show some sportsmanship and let an engineer plant his dyno and take flag instead of dominating him on beach.

/m napo ... wtf man, dude i thought we were friends, bestbuds teasing each other. i guess thats history. go join the "i-hate-villain-club" with bundy. next time c@k tk's you dont come crying to me. i've seen you tk internetstalker and vsay move just this day only because he was walking too slow for you in front of you. you don't love this server you just love your stats.

seriously - revoke my admin status. i don't want to have to deal with all these nobrainers, mapwhiners, flagtakers, docrunners, egoshooters, rejoiners, teamstacker.

:suicide:
Been dealing with "You're the worse admin ever" insults and the bullshit of crybaby ungrateful players for 10yrs. You're doing a good job. Shut up and admin.

Postby krazykaze » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:11 am

Villain you can't keep everyone happy. It's impossible in this world of smacktards. Just keep trucking. Just ignore the crap and only ban people when absolutely necessary.

Postby GaMCoK » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:40 am

Why do I have to be the one that [Tk's] him?

Postby Tragic » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:22 am

For a dude who seems to play on this server more than anyone, you do a great job @ being a dick with an ego up his ass.

I've never seen villain abuse his powers, unless he needs too & quite frankly I'd never believe anything you say.

You say you don't warp on purpose(you do, I've spec you enough) Same shit we've seen over the years where people purposely lag themselves. Hows that PRINTSCREEN toggle doin for that?

You say you don't wall(you do, I've spec you)

I can say more shit but it's rather irrelevant to the topic. Stop your bitching, and just play the game.

Next

Return to Abuse!