euro

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

euro

Postby caffeine » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:55 pm

sequence of events:

i join server

join allies who were down a man

euro tries to backrage me, i kill him, i vsay him, he mutes me

grab docs

run docs short killing 2 people

cap docs

kicked by admin

rejoin server, rejoin team

kicked by admin

now i'm here

dude needs to grow up...

Re: euro

Postby caffeine » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:57 pm

bottom line statistics:

0 tks

5 kills

1 death

1 vsay

1 doc run

on server for literally 2 minutes

= kicked

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:50 pm

caffeine wrote:sequence of events:

dude needs to grow up...

agreed

Postby Hayling » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:47 pm

I hope this turn of events doesn't devolve into a Gamb admin shenanigan story several years back...

I noticed ECGNetwork's server is empty for the past four hours? What the frak is going on lately?

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:26 pm

Nah, Hayling, as soon as I kicked this crybaby, everyone lol'd and thanked me for doing so! :P He, of course, skews all the information to release him of anything wrong... it's always the same people! BTW, it was 4v4, and it was more like "I'll be a jerk and vsay everyone after I kill them, then run the docs 4v4 and then winquit" - sound familiar? :lol: The rest of us had an excellent hour of fun after this occurred.

On second thought, this player would be a good choice to ban for his sheer disrespect and bitterness toward anyone left playing the game. (I can now hear his cerebrum calculating numbers, names and stats to contradict my last statement). You can almost hear everyone's eyes roll when his name pops up to join the server. Kinda like Napoleon (except minus the bitterness and he at least was joking all the time) and look what happened there...

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:33 am

EurO wrote:, it was 4v4, and it was more like "I'll be a jerk and vsay everyone after I kill them, then run the docs 4v4 and then winquit" -

On second thought, this player would be a good choice to ban for his sheer disrespect and bitterness toward anyone left playing the game.

So,, youre saying you kicked him twice, for Vsay's and running the docs? On an objective server? Oh and his "disrespect and bitterness" (sounds like you don't like him)

Postby pingrage » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:52 am

EurO wrote:Nah, Hayling, as soon as I kicked this crybaby, everyone lol'd and thanked me for doing so! :P He, of course, skews all the information to release him of anything wrong... it's always the same people! BTW, it was 4v4, and it was more like "I'll be a jerk and vsay everyone after I kill them, then run the docs 4v4 and then winquit" - sound familiar? :lol: The rest of us had an excellent hour of fun after this occurred.

On second thought, this player would be a good choice to ban for his sheer disrespect and bitterness toward anyone left playing the game. (I can now hear his cerebrum calculating numbers, names and stats to contradict my last statement). You can almost hear everyone's eyes roll when his name pops up to join the server. Kinda like Napoleon (except minus the bitterness and he at least was joking all the time) and look what happened there...

You're fucking joking me right?

I'll be a jerk and vsay everyone after i kill them?

How about those fuckers with their stupid binds - like suck my dick etc.

DRAW THE FUCKING LINE

Postby caffeine » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:39 am

lol. there was no skewing of information. you were the only 1 who got vsayed. maybe next time don't get wrecked trying to shoot me in the back. there is spam protection on the server.

pretty clear statement by euro that he shouldn't be an admin here. better rethink things MAA.

last time i was on you stopped the map rotation and went back to beach for a doc run.

"players deserve a ban for running the docs" ~ euro 2016

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:18 am

Caffeine do you talk like you type?

Because it seems unnecessary.

That is all.

Postby caffeine » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:37 pm

what was unneccesary was euro doing anything to me in game. go back to europe please this doesn't concern you.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:53 am

And with every post you show what kind of fucknut you really are. Telling someone on a US forum to "go back to europe" shows you must have an IQ of about 4. Go back up your own ass?

Postby caffeine » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:59 am

major meanie currently playing as "hitler penis" calls me the N word in global last night. BAN CAFF! lol funny

magus, you posting "caff is stupid" after every post i make is getting quite boring. this post literally has nothing to do with you and yet you show up "do you talk like you type blah blah blah". did i offend you back in 2004 or something? get a grip...

Postby caffeine » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:14 pm

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

so major meanie renames to "caffeinesucksdicks". people ask me who my fan is. i tell them "major meanie b/c i tkd him for docs last night". then junior bans me for 1 hour for "admittedly tking for docs"? this is getting really funny.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:26 pm

magus and meanie hate caff. Ok.. No biggie. Probably because he domes them and they don't like it.

If you were playing objective and someone takes dox and wont, will not run them ,, ie play the objective of the game on the server. THAT guy is the one who should be banned. Otherwise another deathmatch server should be made. Just my opinion.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:24 pm

xdeadeye1 wrote:magus and meanie hate caff. Ok.. No biggie. Probably because he domes them and they don't like it.

If you were playing objective and someone takes dox and wont, will not run them ,, ie play the objective of the game on the server. THAT guy is the one who should be banned. Otherwise another deathmatch server should be made. Just my opinion.
Caffeine tk'd Major Meanie for the doc for no reason. Then says "Medics should always run the doc". Wtf? There was no reason for it. Caff should of been gone last night for his shitty tk. Major Meanie called you a ni*er after you you tk'd him for the docs and left him on the floor instead of reviving him. It was a bullshit play.

Next

Return to Abuse!