euro needs to go

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

euro needs to go

Postby caffeine » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:29 am

dude is beyond ridiculous. yesterday is a simple reflection of what always ends up happening when he's on the server...

"meat hammer" kills euro and vsays him - euro mutes him.
euro kills meat and vsays him.
i point out that euro muted the guy for vsay and then just vsays the muted guy.
euro mutes me.
cuckeye and euro giggle about the mute like 2 little schoolgirls.

i don't know what else this guy has to do to demonstrate that he should no longer be admin...

Re: euro needs to go

Postby Paint » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:55 am

Honestly, Euro is one of the worst admins I've seen on rtcw. Hell, I was even more fair as an admin. If you vsay the guy after killing you he will mute you but he vsays all the time. If you run the docs too fast he threatens to kick you. He is absolutely ridiculous. Even when it comes to changing maps. If you call a vote for a map, right before it passes, he changes it to something else at the last second.

Anybody notice how there use to never be admin abuse threads but as soon as euro becomes one, we get one almost weekly!

Postby pipi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Totally correct and there's only one solution. Vote for me as admin!

I'm gainst the elite (admins) and I'll stand up for the average guy!

I'll take those admins by the pussy and drain the swamp!!

Vote for me to make ECGN server great again!!

Postby Hayling » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:48 pm

pipi wrote:Vote for me to make ECGN server great again!!
Vote for you?

You're going to run Capttrips, Superpuzzy and Pixistix out of the building.

Not over my cold dead hands!

Postby Tragic » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:00 pm

pipi wrote:Totally correct and there's only one solution. Vote for me as admin!

I'm gainst the elite (admins) and I'll stand up for the average guy!

I'll take those admins by the pussy and drain the swamp!!

Vote for me to make ECGN server great again!!

We hope you're joking if you become admin, you could see the end of ecgn. If you aren't blind you'll notice several people go spec/leave once you arrive, not sure why but it does happen. Same can be said about parcher.

As for Euro, I honestly can't say I've seen that much abuse other than the muting part - I've seen this. Apparently he doesn't like to get vsay'd.

Postby pipi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Hayling wrote:
pipi wrote:Vote for me to make ECGN server great again!!
Vote for you?

You're going to run Capttrips, Superpuzzy and Pixistix out of the building.

Not over my cold dead hands!

It worked for Trump so why not for me!

Tragic wrote:We hope you're joking if you become admin, you could see the end of ecgn. If you aren't blind you'll notice several people go spec/leave once you arrive, not sure why but it does happen. Same can be said about parcher.

As for Euro, I honestly can't say I've seen that much abuse other than the muting part - I've seen this. Apparently he doesn't like to get vsay'd.

No idea if some persons go to spec when I join. Never seen it happen but if it did it's probably to spec my awesome skills. Perfectly understandable.

Postby caffeine » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:25 am

pipi has nothing to do with this thread. and tragic just proves my point. all euro does is abuse mute and then vsay or talk trash to the player that he muted. this is a "server admin".

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:13 pm

(And yet again) You have nothing better to do than to come here and complain, whine and generally hope to conjure drama for your own attention-seeking self. I am amazed at the immaturity of some people. All I have ever wanted is for players to respect other players. Just play, man. But you are incapable of respecting other players (unless, like paint, they are as immature and attention-seeking as you).
It behooves me to even reply to posts like this, and if I wasn't admin anymore, it would be okay, really. Just to have people like you shut up would be great. I wanted to change maps as admin, that's it. You and your sidekick vsay over and over and over, it gives me a headache. It is one of the many things you do to purposefully affect other players negatively. They call it "server cancer".
Paint, almost all of your post is a complete lie. Outstanding, like as if you know no one cares enough to try and rebut your fictitious claims, so you make them anyway. Liars like you will one day stake their claim, I'm sure, and when that happens, I will thankfully be gone.
And to the rotten poster of this thread, I could go on and on about how much better the server would be without you on it. But I don't ban you because I don't want to lose players - even ones as rotten as yourself. Be happy you can still play Wolf, and try to find another outlet for your miserable rants. I realize you can't learn to NOT come on the server and complain about how noobish your team is, and how noobish certain players are, and you global type and type and type this crap hoping for support. It's a sad day when you bought RTCW, for me, and for others.
But, don't worry! You can keep playing, keep complaining, and keep posting. It must empower you to come here and express your immature whining, and who am I to ask you to try a different course of action? Who am I to ask that you respect players instead of your usual activity? I don't consider myself an admin to dole out punitive behavior, I just wanted to change maps.
Just play, man. It's all I want to do, too.
As far as Pipi goes, he's there, he's not there, he supports, he opposes. Irrelevant. As is the rest of this thread.

Postby avb3 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:39 pm

i dont have problems with any of the 'actors' in this thread. but I'l say this- damn thats low to come on here and complain about being muted.

Postby caffeine » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:45 am

i'm not "conjuring drama for my attention-seeking self" whatever that means. i just want to be able to play the game without you muting me for a vsay 2 minutes into a 20 minute round.

it's not about just being muted.

it's muted on a single vsay.

it's the only action he does as admin - muting ppl he doesn't like.

it's muting a player for vsay, then relentlessly vsaying that muted player .

there's no need to mute for vsay at all on a server that has vsay spam protection enabled.

"it must empower you to come here and express your immature whining" - does it empower you to just mute players and then talk trash them over and over while they're muted with your little toadie cuckeye?

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:20 am

avb3 wrote:damn thats low to come on here and complain about being muted

Good point, and I'd like to add how much it behooves me to see players wantonly play our beloved game, "Return To Castle Wolfenstein", with the deliberate intention of making another player's time miserable. We all love this game so much, why not just appreciate the ability to play on the last remaining server, rather than act like the X,Y and Z that all of these threads contain?. But again, certain players insist on behaving like this, and for me, all I can do is lament that I have to game with them. But lament I shall, as long as MAA and ECG keep this one last server going! For, I vowed, in 2006 (when RTCW was really feeling the decline in population), that I would play this game until the server/population count reaches "0/0". That time is close, and people like the author of this thread help it reach "0/0" faster...
Our beloved RTCW will ride off into the sunset :ar15: and I will gain a lot of time back in my life that I have dedicated to this awesome game. But I will also know that I spent it doing one of the most fun things in life that I will ever experience.
It seems fitting that it has to be on the heels of bickering with some dishonorable imp. :suicide:

The best part is that - at the current time - this thread has 127 and 9 replies. That is evidence enough that this thread, and it's poster, is detrimental to any further discussion.

Long Live Wolf!

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:41 am

avb3 wrote:i dont have problems with any of the 'actors' in this thread. but I'l say this- damn thats low to come on here and complain about being muted.

well, it is.
but, hey, i have a solution!
admins: dont mute people for using vsays(!).
or disable all chats and vsays in your cfg (problem fixed).

/thread can be closed^^

Postby caffeine » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:38 pm

vsay is part of the game "we all love so much". how about you just stop muting players for using that aspect of the game? it's not even remotely close to a needed admin action. aka your only admin action.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:25 pm

He didn't kick someone for using a vsay- presenting it those reduced terms is deliberately misleading and doesn't show any of the context. Using vsays to childishly antagonise other players seems like just the sort of thing that deserves a swift mute to remind the toddler that we all have a right to play on the server without being willfully irritated by twerps who should know better.

Euro for President?

Postby caffeine » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Maybe read the original post magus, dickhead

Next

Return to Abuse!