Banned For No Reason Again

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Banned For No Reason Again

Postby Paint » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:47 am

Last weekend, I was banned for no reason again. A teammate was trolling by disarming our dyno. I tked him when he was in the process of disarming our own dyno. I got kicked and got back on and very nicely explained why I tked him. I told msb she was wrong for kicking me. I also told msb she is a good person and one of the smartest and finest admins to ever play the game. She must not take compliments well because she perma banned me. What must I do to end the ban? The punishment does not fit the crime, lads!

Re: Banned For No Reason Again

Postby pipi » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Paint wrote:Last weekend, I was banned for no reason again. A teammate was trolling by disarming our dyno. I tked him when he was in the process of disarming our own dyno. I got kicked and got back on and very nicely explained why I tked him. I told msb she was wrong for kicking me. I also told msb she is a good person and one of the smartest and finest admins to ever play the game. She must not take compliments well because she perma banned me. What must I do to end the ban? The punishment does not fit the crime, lads!

Poor paint :(

Can't believe MSB banned u for telling her how she is one of the smartest and finest admins to ever play the game :eek:

!unban paint

Postby Paint » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Pipi baby!! :>

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:23 am

Now someone (an adult) post what actually happened.

Postby Lazyeye » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:50 am

Haaahaaaaaaaa!!!!

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:15 pm

Paint was tking. I kicked him. He came back and called me a "Stupid Bitch". I banned him. But in his defense he pm'd me and told me he was trying to be funny and he was sorry. I guess I got the last laugh..ahahaha.

Postby Hayling » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:09 pm

B wrote:He came back and called me a "Stupid Bitch".
Paint, you're in RTCW jail for insulting a senior admin.

Just serve your ban and stop getting antsy man...

RTCW Admin

Postby S.Shooter » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Well that is not the first time is it?
Paint.
Where's your manners?

Postby Lazyeye » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:20 am

My last post got cut off. AAAAhhhHHHhhaaaaaaaaaaAAAA!

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:17 am

Another thread by the same person complaining about the same thing? What a shock. I was wondering why the game has been more fun lately, and it was simply a case of addition by subtraction.

Postby caffeine » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:25 am

i've never seen paint tk'ing without any reason - agitator, yes. tker, not so much

more likely scenario is one of the super thin skin shrubbies got tkd by him and whined to admin about it and admin hating paint, immediately kicked.

the truth of this story probably lies somewhere in between.

ultimately, msb - you tk as much as anyone who comes on this server. so is it really ok for you to kick players for doing it? kman and the other terrible panzers have dozens of tks every game and it goes by without a single word. perhaps the word "fair" needs to be looked at.

so did paint really call you a stupid bitch? while in light of the situation that statement may seem accurate on his end, maybe not the best choice of action. but to ban a guy for more than 1 day for something so meaningless seems a bit excessive.

anyway, i think there are much bigger problem players on the server than paint. he talks a lot yes, but at least he plays the game right for the most part. plays as part of a team.

here's a "protip" if you don't like how players talk. turn chat off and just play.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:21 pm

I hoped the thread would have been locked before we had to hear caffeine's two cents.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:17 pm

caffeine wrote:i've never seen paint tk'ing without any reason - agitator, yes. tker, not so much

more likely scenario is one of the super thin skin shrubbies got tkd by him and whined to admin about it and admin hating paint, immediately kicked.

the truth of this story probably lies somewhere in between.

ultimately, msb - you tk as much as anyone who comes on this server. so is it really ok for you to kick players for doing it? kman and the other terrible panzers have dozens of tks every game and it goes by without a single word. perhaps the word "fair" needs to be looked at.

so did paint really call you a stupid bitch? while in light of the situation that statement may seem accurate on his end, maybe not the best choice of action. but to ban a guy for more than 1 day for something so meaningless seems a bit excessive.

anyway, i think there are much bigger problem players on the server than paint. he talks a lot yes, but at least he plays the game right for the most part. plays as part of a team.

here's a "protip" if you don't like how players talk. turn chat off and just play.
As usual you weren't there. So therfore your opinion is irrelevant. Paint was caught tking in the act as I walked in. Conversation done, ban over. Thanks

Postby Lazyeye » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:50 am

Yea Caff we believe you.. Duh

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein