he clearly has to learn

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

he clearly has to learn

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:00 pm

a new player joined our community, but someone might teach him how not to use a wallhack so obvious! (or admins take care of him).
here's a demo:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RTCW Admin

Re: he clearly has to learn

Postby Villain » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:26 am

Thanks etwas, great demo! He will be taken care of :tommy:

Postby Hayling » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Definitely walling, even for a spectator...

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:23 pm

I've installed the 7z unzipper program and have extracted the demo file, but where do I put it again and how do I watch it? Thanks!

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:55 pm

i wasnt allowed to upload a dm_60 file^^ so i packed it. u can also unpack it with winzip or winrar. but i heard people on windows 10 have issues.

put it in rtcw/main/demos and play ir with /demo demoname (without the dm_60 ending)

Postby spaceman » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:56 am

yes etwas is right...but im on windows 7, and stored it in my shrubmod folder/demos...then played while spec in shrub....i tried it sp and no workie...but maybe you iortcw, and i think thats hould fix that....but just heads up

Postby Joep » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:03 pm

spaceman wrote:yes etwas is right...but im on windows 7, and stored it in my shrubmod folder/demos...then played while spec in shrub....i tried it sp and no workie...but maybe you iortcw, and i think thats hould fix that....but just heads up

If you stored the demo into your shrubmod you should open up rtcw, go to mods, load shrub and typ /demo <demoname> and voila it works.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:00 am

I'm on Vista, and put the file into shrubmod folder, but when I load Wolf MP/Options, there is no shrub mod to load. So, I went on the ECG server (shrub MUST have loaded), and it could not load either "0001" or "demo0001".
These kinds of questions about the game SO remind me of 2003! And yet, I have forgotten them :( - thanks for the continued help to watch this demo!

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:00 am

RTCW Admin

Postby Villain » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:20 am

You can also try the seismovision demo-player http://www.seismovision.net/download/Release/Seismovision302lite.exe

Set your path to wolfMP.exe in options, choose SHRUBMOD, load the demo-file, et voilà ...

RTCW Admin

Postby likethat » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:24 am

use the osp folder then launch wolf osp mod view demo

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:32 am

likethat wrote:use the osp folder then launch wolf osp mod view demo

Good job, Tom, thanks - fastest and no downloading of other programs necessary!

I couldn't watch the whole demo because it is such a travesty of the game. I mean, the guy is a terrible player - TERRIBLE! He can't move, jump, throw nades, anticipate firefights, reload at the optimum time, gun aimed at the floor the whole time... none of it. The only thing he had was the ability to 'see' people in his line of sight through objects. Is that what "wallhacking" is? Because if it is, and I had something like this, I could 'pretend' to not see players, and then get the jump on them almost 100% of the time. This 'Bingbong' has no battle sense and can't merge the fact that he has the element of surprise at his disposal, with any kind of map-specific anticipation. Watching it reminded me of specing absolute n00bs who lucked out and killed a good player who ran into their line of sight with 10 hp left. This hax he had also only worked, I think, if he was looking in the general direction. I remember, in another game I play, seeing a wall-hack where every enemy player on the map glowed green, even if your gun wasn't pointed in their general direction.

At any rate, I'm sure he's taken care of, and I rue the day that an actual good, smart player gets a hold of this and pwns us all....

RTCW Admin

Postby likethat » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:27 am

Long ago I use to help SRDG roll through PB screen shot for punksbusted. The green goblins where funny. Most walling is normal graphic guys but on maps like Ice you will see little guys running around their size is small because they are on the other side of the map. The best screenshots were the ones that had a drop down menu to control the different haxs.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:54 pm

maybe the same guy, maybe not - same skill level^^
EvilOne.dm_60 http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/tj6M4VcR/file.html

Postby Joep » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:32 pm

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:maybe the same guy, maybe not - same skill level^^
EvilOne.dm_60 http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/tj6M4VcR/file.html

Nice hacks... sad to see people hack

Next

Return to Abuse!