3vs3 Shrub League

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: 3vs3 Shrub League

Postby novaaa » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:29 am

It's chronic , and I've already told you I'm with chronic , end of

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:14 pm

wow, you really are some ignorant guy. v55

Postby novaaa » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:44 pm

:DDDDDD

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:31 pm

3rd match was played tonight already. A.S.S. played against NHM and lost 1:3. axis complex and beach were played.

Postby Tragic » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Looks like fun, count me in.

When is the next time you all play, and EST time?

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Tragic wrote:Looks like fun, count me in.

we usually plan to play each sunday from 9pm cet on. i think est time is 6 or 7 hours behind, so 2 or 3pm est.

we have a lack of weaker players, so u also have to wait for other people to join to build new teams.
no, you cant join chronos and sonar^^

Postby Tragic » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:43 pm

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:
Tragic wrote:Looks like fun, count me in.

we usually plan to play each sunday from 9pm cet on. i think est time is 6 or 7 hours behind, so 2 or 3pm est.

we have a lack of weaker players, so u also have to wait for other people to join to build new teams.
no, you cant join chronos and sonar^^

That's fine. You can put me on which ever team, just let me know if I'm on a team. Thanks.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:05 am

big nonsense high horse attitude detected. nova and chronic finally decided not to take part in the tournament.

if sonar still wants to join in with some other team, he's welcome to join tragic or lukino.

Postby n* ASSASSIN » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:56 am

Excellent decision Etwas. The server has to be cleaned of the crap that is embedded on it. The bad attitude of some, they can show it in their fucking home or with the douchebags that relate, but not on server. MaD server is known for the good "atmosphere" and for the players that plays there never causes conflict, so the degenerates can go to other places with their shits and vomit all their rot and do not infect the server, because we do not want to play with an anti-odor face mask. It's a shame there are players like that.

Postby pixi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:30 pm

How do I become a part of this? I miss shrub, but have been distancing myself from ECGN.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:04 pm

u ask to join the tournament, i put u in group a, b or c (b in your case). see previous postings about the idea of it.

all "weaker" players (group c) found already a team. we have too much a- and b-skill players now, should have waited with the teamvotes a bit longer.

but it is how it is. tragic may vote u or lukino or sonar as teammate. still looking for the weak part then (the c-group players) to keep it some kind of equal (see previous posts also).

people can still sign-up the next two weeks to build new teams.

Postby pixi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Etwas, I actually have 2 people I was talking about joining with. Erehart and Nihilist and I were going to form a team... Both me and Erehart are between leveled out between A and B level, both high B level, and Nihi probably low B/high C.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:39 pm

pixi wrote:Etwas, I actually have 2 people I was talking about joining with. Erehart and Nihilist and I were going to form a team... Both me and Erehart are between leveled out between A and B level, both high B level, and Nihi probably low B/high C.

yea, this might fit. i let u know over the weekend.
is nihilist a player from KT too?

Postby pixi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Nah, not from KT. But the 3 of us play together on TOAK and jump all the time. We're considered a team on the TOAK servers (GS)... so it'd be really cool if we could stay together... Ere and I would be really really good together and our communication skills are really high... and having Nihi on our team would be great... he's not as good, but we just always stick together and he's a part of our team. Idk if that makes sense, haha. Just would be good if you'd keep us together :)

Postby Tragic » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:35 pm

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:u ask to join the tournament, i put u in group a, b or c (b in your case). see previous postings about the idea of it.

all "weaker" players (group c) found already a team. we have too much a- and b-skill players now, should have waited with the teamvotes a bit longer.

but it is how it is. tragic may vote u or lukino or sonar as teammate. still looking for the weak part then (the c-group players) to keep it some kind of equal (see previous posts also).

people can still sign-up the next two weeks to build new teams.

Thanks etwas, I will select sonar and you can let me know about my 3rd. Over and out.

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein