3vs3 Shrub League

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Recruit

Re: 3vs3 Shrub League

Postby Tragic » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:34 am

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:yea, you figured that out in the middle of your 1st match. ahahahhahaa

Basically yes, thanks for proving my point.

You have teams that are all over the place, and others that are actually setup correctly(team-speak, languages, exps, etc). Look at pixi team - everyone is on comms and speaks the same language, they're even bf/gf for cryin out loud.

You put me on a team that had a guy who could barely speak any English & miss 5 consecutive plants in a row, 2 times in which he could have planted but decided to go another route. Meanwhile I mowed down the team and even "skult"(most kills goes to me, who did ALL THE WORK). You honestly think I'd want to continue in this and carry a team that has no comp exp, doesn't speak english, and has little to no knowledge on how teamwork/Obj works? No thanks, I will pass.

Why on earth would you be playing OBJ with set lives?!?! :D

Recruit

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:29 am

feels bad man. i'm sorry u didnt read the rules of the tournament before i forced u into a team.
^^

Recruit

Postby pixi » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Tragic wrote:
[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:yea, you figured that out in the middle of your 1st match. ahahahhahaa

Basically yes, thanks for proving my point.

You have teams that are all over the place, and others that are actually setup correctly(team-speak, languages, exps, etc). Look at pixi team - everyone is on comms and speaks the same language, they're even bf/gf for cryin out loud.

You put me on a team that had a guy who could barely speak any English & miss 5 consecutive plants in a row, 2 times in which he could have planted but decided to go another route. Meanwhile I mowed down the team and even "skult"(most kills goes to me, who did ALL THE WORK). You honestly think I'd want to continue in this and carry a team that has no comp exp, doesn't speak english, and has little to no knowledge on how teamwork/Obj works? No thanks, I will pass.

Why on earth would you be playing OBJ with set lives?!?! :D

^^

Recruit

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:01 am

ESC vs ASS gonna be played 27th of august.
the re-rounds of the tournament start the week after.

Recruit

Postby pixi » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:45 am

Tournament aside, I would like to see the MAD server come back to life for a bit. After 2 weeks from now I won't be able to play at all during Euro playing hours except for maybe weekends, but it'd be nice to see it come back to life.

Recruit

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:33 pm

i blame pubg for it^^
people will come back i'm sure. just need the usual suspects.

Recruit

Postby pixi » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:20 pm

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:i blame pubg for it^^
people will come back i'm sure. just need the usual suspects.

I know. Sadly I won't be around then during Euro hours :( So when people come back, I won't get to play with them. :( Side note: Any word on Duck?

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein