player bot or script sad duck?

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

player bot or script sad duck?

Postby xeio » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:18 am

hello all,

sad.duck used a script to replicate himself 5 times on the ecgn server and started votes to kick some players. how is this possible`? would be great if he can be banned forever! when he plays, he only take docs and go into ducs and camp. thats not a fun player and should be banned. especially because of his duplicate scripts or bots. dunno what it is.

greets
xio

Re: player bot or script sad duck?

Postby Hayling » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:35 pm

That's some outright abuse Sad duck has gotten himself into this time if this is the case.

Postby xeio » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:42 pm

never saw such a script to duplicate himself on the server to get most f1 votes to kick someone. cant understand why he isnt banned until now? the other case is his silly gameplay on this server. taking docs and camping in ducs for hours and sometimes with a panzer... he is kind of a player who ruined the fun-gameplay on one of the last rtcw pub server.

Postby SybilleRauch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:25 am

hahahaha....
First of all personally Duck is a nice and friendly guy..positive minded..i think noone of you guys ever heard him swearing or be rude to someone.
His ducts camping..ok..not everyones thing but at least he is easy killable for the pros.
2nd he is PC noob and happy to got wolf installed again on a laptop..maybe this "replication" is more a connection/reconnect thing.
Or you mean there are 5 people same time playing with same name on server?
Must be Duck haters than...
All in all lame story to ask for banning him..go play ET again please..
I am naked!!

Postby xeio » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:52 am

no! he get teamkilled by someone and duck started a vote to kick him. it was failed.. then we kicked duck because of his shitty gameplay and his hate. then he came back and duplicate himself. no player models ingame, only in the summary tab where you can see all players with points and pings. 5 times sad duck.
he started a vote to kick one player, then an other player and finally me. that was something like a script because only one sad duck was visible on the map.

btw: i dont care if he is a nice person in real life. his gameplay is so silly, cant describe it with words. and im not the only one who is fucked up about him. ofcourse he is easy to kill, like 95% on the server, but thats not the point.
if he is accepted on this server and he continue to be silly and use scripts, then i will ruin his fun on the server for sure ;)

Postby SybilleRauch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:12 am

Uhh...damn...the great fun saviour of RTCW all waiting for has arrived!! Thx! :violin:
I am naked!!

Postby xeio » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:30 am

i just told the ecgn community about this thing and you have nothing more to do than laughing about my and many others concern? so you tolerate players with illegal scripting or bots just because they are nice in reallife?
if it is so, i will not just moving around in the server and shoot a bit. maybe i will use some strategies and tacs to remove the fun of many ppl, just because i can. good luck syb :P

Location: International... I don't believe in borders. This world is ours

Postby Krispykreme » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:26 am

Quack Quack Quack Quack!!!!!

Postby pipi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Krispy is a good dog.

Postby pipi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:51 pm

Krispy is a good dog.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein