3 new servers in your 1.4 master list

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

3 new servers in your 1.4 master list

Postby Fox » Sun May 13, 2018 10:59 am

V54 Wolfplayers. If you refresh your master list , you will notice 3 new servers in your 1.4 list:
W@R server : Objective server with a large map rotation to play
PZ : Panzerfaust party, all players spawns with a panzer, no other weapon to be used.
F : Goldrush server, you kill a player and he drops a certain amount of gold.

This 3 servers were built on 1.0 by FF Storm and he is making them visible in your 1.4 master list. All you have to do is download this file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jIx21U ... h9TxP/view
and then replace it in your folder.

This file will allow you to join the servers using your 1.4 client. No other modification will be made in your client but, just in case, back-up your original wolfmp.exe

You can contact the creator of the servers for further support in the following forum: http://www.clanff.com/t927-wolf-1-4-and ... -for-loadi

Any doubts or questions you have, feel free to ask in this topic.

Re: 3 new servers in your 1.4 master list

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sun May 13, 2018 4:47 pm

i just tried the instagib servers. works just fine.
but whats up with the bots? they disappear when more people join? it was me with 2 bots vs 3 other bots. these bots have super fast reflexes and dont miss a shot, while my 2 bots kept walking into a wall :/

Re: 3 new servers in your 1.4 master list

Postby Fox » Mon May 14, 2018 7:22 am

Glad you connected fine. Yes, the bots are not technically perfect but they are dropped from the server as soon as players joins the game so no problem.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein