Link to ECGN Beach Video

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Link to ECGN Beach Video

Postby ktj7oey » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:25 pm

Enjoy.

J7

https://www.filestofriends.com/share.as ... 5e9c06&d=1

Link expires: August 02 at 3:30 PM ET

Re: Link to ECGN Beach Video

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:50 pm

nice vid, u catched some good moments :)
and a great finish lol

Postby n* ASSASSIN » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:02 am

Great video! im surprised about axis faces and uniform! :eek: I think you used a patch for that.
KT server is great, I remember fun moments in the past, but your server have a handicap: kick players for using/have "unacurated" words... thats is my case and I cant play there, please, fix that, we are adults and some words can be said :cool:

Postby ktj7oey » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 am

KT is/was a family server, Assassin, I think that's why they had those rules. the rules were made in the States by the people who started the clan (originally =FF= before split into =FF= and =KT=). I was just a player (I had admin permissions but never acted as an admin), I just play for fun, always have done. Check out some of KT Catsponge's Liverpool Air Force videos :)

The server is still up, but I don't think anybody really plays on it any more, which is a great shame. Jay would know better as he still goes on there. I gave up after a year of playing 3-a-side.

We had a fantastic laugh on there and Banimod with the extra roles (pilot, spy, CO) gave the game a bit more variety - it accommodated the medic playing gun-fighters, but all of the other people who play the game too.

I'm glad you liked the vid and, yes, I used a skin pack for the Nazi zombies.

It was really good to find an active server, even if the maps are a little restricted on this server (you really need to try Bunker, it would fit the number of players and style of play really well), and I really enjoy playing with the ECGN crew, a wide variety of personalities, so I am just grateful to still be playing Wolf for a second decade.

All the best.

J7

Postby n* ASSASSIN » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:39 am

Hi J7 :P
I understand perfectly why adminins have configured the server in this way, and it is a good idea, I feel sorry if I expressed myself erroneously, I did not mean to allow bad environment, insults and dirty game, only that there is a problem with some words that are not bad and the server auto-kicks for using them, for example, the player Assimilator has the same problem as me, so, only way I can play in KT server is changing my name to asasin :boss: It was only a comment to help to fix a little thing.
In other way, oh man, I miss a lot the extra roles Pilot, spy and CO... (its very funny to see how the CO set the spawn points...)
Ill check the videos that you say, im sure it will be fun to watch them :lol: and yes, the final of your video was epic.
See ya in server, greetings!

Postby ktj7oey » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:36 am

I see, Assassin, I don't even know what the banned list of words is and, like I say, I never see anybody on the server anyway, so it's moot.

I could certainly run amok on this server as a pilot or spy :)

J7.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein