reinforcements

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

reinforcements

Postby pinkname » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:06 pm

Hello all :)

Still on cellular net, but still playin, we also got a new rtcw fan. She's gettin 14 soon, playin for some couple months ocassionally. Her father sittin behind, tellin her to vive, not wlk away etc. :p She's the POTATO. Orwhat.

https://youtu.be/HcfWebwcx7A

Re: reinforcements

Postby vanillakilla » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:09 pm

Have some more kids to get them to play too, we'll still be here in 15 yrs!

Postby pinkname » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:17 pm

Have four around, but the youngest boy is 17 already and they don't give a shit bout rtcw, but my daughter is on it. They are so lame, none of them tried even q3 ever. They just don't care :D They do some stupid things like playin chello, downhillin, they even read books. How stupid they are :J

Postby Hayling » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:45 pm

Awww...

pinkname wrote:Have four around, but the youngest boy is 17 already and they don't give a shit bout rtcw, but my daughter is on it. They are so lame, none of them tried even q3 ever. They just don't care :D They do some stupid things like playin chello, downhillin, they even read books. How stupid they are :J
Bullz@ had better results with his son (even though he plays like him) started playing at 7.

Can't blame them for being outdoors junkies. :lol:

Also the DirtyBomb game on Steam reminds me of this game - Also a team objective based game.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein