Banned for no reason.

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.

Postby JimmyTango » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:46 pm

Originally posted by SaintTigurius
are u sure u got kicked by buli or was it just 3 tk's and the bot kicked u out.

I was at 5-2-0 when it happened, so not the bot.

Postby JimmyTango » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:48 pm

Originally posted by residue
what makes you think buli can't take out two enemies in the 10 seconds it takes for the flag to change?

amateur :lol:

Because I was overlooking what was happening, he was cornered.

Is this amateur?

http://www.bfstats.com/player.php?pid=343605&showfull=1&army=4

Didn't think so.

Postby JimmyTango » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:56 pm

Originally posted by buliwyf
lol I love how they TRY to "catch" me. Anyway I don't do that and never wil do that. Last time I am replying to idiocracy like this. Time to play some more EOD. :)

As most say, It's the ones who complain most who do the most wrong :)

How do you associate me with a complainer? It happened. Do you see me complaining alot? no, this is the only time, and the only reason I brought it up is becaue of your post how 'ECCN does not do stuff like that.' While ECCN does not, you have to me.

I have been a huge supporter of this place since the early BF oc48gaming servers. I have done nothign wrong to anyone in game on your servers. I point out tk'ers, and other grief players, to admins when I see them on the server. I have even left a server, posted on here, to have admins fix grief players.

Fact of the matter is, that day there was a lot of tk'ing going on. You got pissed, and when I accidently tk'ed you, i was kicked. You lost your cool, simple as that. It is something that should never happen.

Look at my bfstats I posted in the other post, you can clearly see I do not go around and cause problems in game.

Postby BladeRunner » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:00 pm

TD|JoeyZaza.... imo, you tked a team mate on purpose,
that gets you a kick. simple , live with it.
"Aim small, miss small" The Patriot
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" Bob Lee Swagger
"There is but one path, we kill them all" Spartacus:Blood and Sand

Postby Chacal » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:01 pm

Stats mean bullshit. Throwing grenades at contested flags IS amateur. No, option two is not the one that any team player with common sense takes. You can't decide to sacrifice other players to get your goal. You forgot option three: Give Buli a chance to fight and keep the flag. He might have succeeded, now we'll never know will we?

Note that I'm not saying you're not a good player or that you always do things like that. Shit happens, I'm not immune to that. But if you do such things, expect admins to get angry and to presume the worst.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:03 pm

Originally posted by TD|JoeyZaza
Because I was overlooking what was happening, he was cornered.

Is this amateur?

http://www.bfstats.com/player.php?pid=343605&showfull=1&army=4

Didn't think so.

Joey Im not saying that you suck or that your good but bfstats dont mean shit. My girlfriend is in the top 15% and I watch how she plays all the time, shes alright, but not better than 85% of the people playing. Buli does a great job as admin, if he kicked you for throwing a nade at his feet and also blowing the hell out of a couple enemies, you deserved it. Between the two of you, Im sure that both the bad guys could have been killed without nades. Think of real life, would you throw a nade at a comrades feet just to blow up the bad guys standing behind him? I didnt think so. I know its just a game, but you got to use just a little common sense.:beer:

Postby JimmyTango » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:19 pm

Originally posted by Chacal
No, option two is not the one that any team player with common sense takes. You can't decide to sacrifice other players to get your goal.

It is not my goal, but the games goal. To win: capture and hold as many flags, so that the team's counter goes down.

Had i played for myself, i would had left Buli to be killed(he was turned aroudn with two assualters ready to open fire behidn him, he wasn't going to survive), killed these two, then shot down the hill I was on to capture the flag again. Thsi would have given me 2 kills, and 2 flag capture points. Instead, i got nothing since my 2 kills went bye bye with the TK and the flag never even changed to grey.

I guess none of you play in a clan, or apparently have not with bf42? If you had, you would realize any top clan knows the flag staying as the team's is the most important part of the game, considering it is the only way to win.

Postby Evan » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:25 pm

Originally posted by TD|JoeyZaza
It is not my goal, but the games goal. To win: capture and hold as many flags, so that the team's counter goes down.

Had i played for myself, i would had left Buli to be killed(he was turned aroudn with two assualters ready to open fire behidn him, he wasn't going to survive), killed these two, then shot down the hill I was on to capture the flag again. Thsi would have given me 2 kills, and 2 flag capture points. Instead, i got nothing since my 2 kills went bye bye with the TK and the flag never even changed to grey.

I guess none of you play in a clan, or apparently have not with bf42? If you had, you would realize any top clan knows the flag staying as the team's is the most important part of the game, considering it is the only way to win.

We don't promote 'clan tactics', we promote teamwork. Killing one of your team members for capturing a flag is NOT the right idea here.
Image.

Postby JimmyTango » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:27 pm

Originally posted by *AnimalMutha*
Joey Im not saying that you suck or that your good but bfstats dont mean shit. My girlfriend is in the top 15% and I watch how she plays all the time, shes alright, but not better than 85% of the people playing. Buli does a great job as admin, if he kicked you for throwing a nade at his feet and also blowing the hell out of a couple enemies, you deserved it. Between the two of you, Im sure that both the bad guys could have been killed without nades. Think of real life, would you throw a nade at a comrades feet just to blow up the bad guys standing behind him? I didnt think so. I know its just a game, but you got to use just a little common sense.:beer:

Well, in real life, there is no flag to capture..........

In real life, there are numerous instances of soldiers giving their lives, and their comrades, for the overall purpose. How you have missed that, is beyond me.

Also, do not look at my ranking, but the actual numbers. 3.62 kill to death ratio, 5.99 S to D ratio. This on basicly either ECCN #1 or d.mise's server, both populated by some of the best players out there(ECCN by the best public players, and d.mise's with the best public players and clan players).

Again, i play as JimmyTango now. many of you I have played with. You know i am not a greif player.

I also find it funny, those who say I deserved it, that the admin in question says he never would kick me for that. That is the best thing. Why make excuses for the admin?

Not only that, but he had no idea I had done it on purpose, since he could never see me(again, i was way above him on a hill).

Postby JimmyTango » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:29 pm

Originally posted by Evan
We don't promote 'clan tactics', we promote teamwork. Killing one of your team members for capturing a flag is NOT the right idea here.

What the hell are you talking about? i killed him for capturing th flag? What?

PS, clan tactics ARE teamwork, BTW. Not only that, but competitive teamwork(the highest form of it).

Postby BladeRunner » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:33 pm

Joey... this is not a clan server and it was not match play.
Buli was not abusing his admin rights. do you understand
why Buli kicked you? you tked on purpose, his job is to
kick or ban the rule breakers. if every one thought like
you (no tking except when its good for the team) the
rules would be very hard to enforce. i think thats why
the no tking no exceptions, makes the server more fun
for all of us. take the kick and move on, maybe consider
your self lucky for not being banned. (imo any one that
team kills on purpose should play some where else)
"Aim small, miss small" The Patriot
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" Bob Lee Swagger
"There is but one path, we kill them all" Spartacus:Blood and Sand

Postby Camel toe joe » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:41 pm

Postby JimmyTango » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:48 pm

Originally posted by BladeRunner
do you understand why Buli kicked you? you tked on purpose, his job is to kick or ban the rule breakers.

One last time: he could not tell if it was on purpose or not, unless I had run down and shot him in the face. In fact, if it was not for the mini map, i would not have spotted him when I did the two assualters coming up the beach for the flag.

Clan match or not, the goal is still the same: capture and hold flags to decrease the enemies' tickets. Not my fault that simple notion is beyond you.

Postby Evan » Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:03 pm

Before this gets out of hand..let me close this..
Image.

Previous

Return to Been Banned?