Banned???

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.

Postby Hellacious » Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:34 pm

No matter what he got cought shooting at a plane. I played with you once and you did play fair but when it comes to shooting your own team plane yes you must get a ban . Now for shooting at your own team mates just for fun you should also get kicked , but you should not be shooting at your own team you should be killing the other team.:tard: :wall: :beer:

DeathDealer68

Postby DeathDealer68 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:15 pm

I agree that if I was shooting at my own players for fun and shooting at my own plane then a ban would be fine but I still contend that as a scout there's no way I could of done significant damage to a plane or taken out my own players. I was in the game for a long time and on team chat and not once did anyone even say anything to me and there was an admin on the team and on team chat as well. Not once did anyone say a thing that I team killed or shot at plane.

Postby Hellacious » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:30 pm

All i have to say is get on TeamSpeak and READ THE RULES.

In Game Name [ECGN-ADMIN]Hellacious

Postby LeVar Burton » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:40 pm

I think he is on teamspeak. Deathdealer, did you bother say something to any of the admins on teamspeak? That would be alot quicker then posting on the forums. The admins don't make many screwups though.

DeathDealer68

Postby DeathDealer68 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:32 pm

I did mention to the Admin at the time that I was being blocked from getting back into the game and he didn't say anything. I heard they booted a bunch of people from that game. I read the rules and have been following them. I"ve played in over 30 boards and never a complaint.

Postby Chacal » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:46 pm

Procedure to get unbanned: send a PM to MMmmGood, including:

- a pointer to this thread
- your IP address
- your player name when you were banned.

He'll send or post an answer.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

DeathDealer68

Postby DeathDealer68 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:29 pm

Thanks you!!!!!

Postby LeVar Burton » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:52 am

If you were booted along with a bunch of people, it might have been one of the sniper purges that the admins occasionally do on the server. Snipers aren't exactly the most respected class on the server, especially when its detrimental to the team.

DeathDealer68

Postby DeathDealer68 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:05 pm

Really? That makes sense when the majority of the team is sniping and not gaining any control points but sniping and especially spotting for artillery is pretty important too.

Postby Wairudo Enjin » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:16 pm

A good artillery person rarely needs a spotter. :)

Postby Chacal » Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:23 pm

Go away, ghost of the past !
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Previous

Return to Been Banned?