Why was I banned

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.

Why was I banned

Postby SavageParrot » Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:59 am

Look I don't like to complain but what is up with me getting banned. I know it sounds pathetic but all I was doing was using my democratic right to bitch abou the new, or temporary, teamkilling that was in place when this guy -Osg-C=64 tells me to shut up. In the true spirit of Wolfenstein I replied 'fuck you man' and before I could even continue with the 'and the horse you rode in on' he banned me. Now I am sorry but it doesn't seem to me that this is the proper occasion for a ban, it doesn't really even seem kickable to me. In the first place this is offence number one, I have never been so much as warned before, and in the second place I was neither aware that he was an admin or given any indication that normal banter was unnacceptable when levelled at him. Maybe if he had just told me he was an admin and threatened to kick me that would have been enough but to ban me was a complete overreaction.

Any idea how I get the ban lifted?
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby Chacal » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:08 pm

Was that on the Beach 24/7 server?

Oh, and I like your sig.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:19 pm

Originally posted by Chacal
Was that on the Beach 24/7 server?

Yep

Return to Been Banned?