This should be in whines but I want someone to read it

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.

This should be in whines but I want someone to read it

Postby SavageParrot » Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:46 pm

Can someone please tell man-at-war that I am not as much of a penis as he thinks I am so I can get unbanned and start playing again. I honestly, probably, wouldn't have told him to fuck off if I had known he was an admin. I wasn't doorblocking or being antsocial I was just being a tiny bit of a whiny gimp. He didn't even give me a warning he jsut took away my reason to live. Cmon please I'm a good guy really. Please. I need this, to live, I need this. Don't leave me here alll alone in the dark with the monsters, they'll hurt me. Please!!!

Plus my whinyness will be more annoying in this format, as you can see.
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby Savant » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:56 pm

LOL I retract my earlier post about recalling kicks for blocking seems you managed a ban, well congrats man! your battin 1000, feel free to find another server with your mindset, dont worry there are 100's

something doesnt sit right though, with all the power crazed lunitics, ban crazy admins, why would anyone in thier right mind want to play ecgn servers?

later cool
Sal_Monella

Postby SavageParrot » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:14 pm

Apparently you don't understand he didn't kick me for blocking he kicked me for giving him lip. If i had been any where near a door, or engaged in any activity which was detrimental to the other players i would understand the ban. What actually happened is that someone, I assume him, turned team killing on which resulted in me mouthing off like a drunk in a pub toilet, him telling me to shut up, me not realising he was an admin and replying 'fuck you' (with a later, comedy timed, and the horse you rode in on to follow if he had waited) and him banning me, as far as I can tell for life. I am not anti admin I think they do an excellent job and have made a good server infinetely better, but in this case I think he overreacted. I am not a noob and in the just over a year I have been playing here I have never been so much as warned by another admin. I play a straight game, I don't block doors, I give ammo/health (don't believe me check the stats) and I kick asses. If you still think I should be banned for the single action of telling a guy who didn't even tell me he was an admin to fuck off then fine, just don't tell me you never did the same yourself. Kicked maybe banned no way
TT clan forums

Postby Savant » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:20 pm

UH Oh mixed signal alert, contradicting thread/post

trying the old beligerant/apoligetic approach eh? keep em coming o.O
Sal_Monella

Postby SavageParrot » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:57 pm

yes dammit, i mean sorry
TT clan forums

Postby aphid » Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:12 pm

You seem apologetic enough. If it was me, I would unban you because I am a sucker. The other admins are not like me though.

This does not only go towards admins, it goes towards all the players on the server. If Man-At-Arms or someone else takes pity on you and unbans, you really should keep your mouth closed next time and not tell anyone to fuck off. How does that old saying go...

"If you don't have anything nice to say, say it and then...BANNED"

Postby MichoRizo » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:48 pm

damn parrot im gonna miss our sniper wars! have fun on the outside world!
{NCY}Starscrea M

"Conquest is made from teh ashes of ones enemy's" "Happines is a sharp Katana....... and a Smooth decapitation."
"Traitors must DIE!"

Location: Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in th

Postby gowhitesox99 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:21 pm

I can vouch for Parrot as a good sniper, I have had some good battles with him also...

He seems sorry enuf...give a brotha a break...
Weasel!!

Image;Image

Postby (SEETHER) » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:56 pm

Which admin banned you?

:flame:

S.S.Seether
:flame:

{Seether}

Postby MichoRizo » Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:15 pm

all i remember is the admin was level 5
{NCY}Starscrea M

"Conquest is made from teh ashes of ones enemy's" "Happines is a sharp Katana....... and a Smooth decapitation."
"Traitors must DIE!"

Postby SavageParrot » Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:35 pm

Yes I inadvisably pissed of man-at-war, who (and I didn't know this at the time) seems to be the bigest baddest mofo on the block with ummmgood. Me and my dumb fucking mouth. Why couldn't I have been sensible and picked on a noobie on which to vent my rage? Oh yeah I am genetically stupid, think forest gump and lose half the iq. Pity me.

Oh and for the record you shooting me repeatedly in the head with a snipers rifle doesn't really clasify as a war but thanks anyway.
TT clan forums

RTCW Admin

Postby MAN-AT-ARMS » Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:57 pm

Unbanned

Postby SavageParrot » Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:17 pm

I love you!!!
TT clan forums

Postby SavageParrot » Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:06 am

I think it's safe to say you can remove this thread now.
TT clan forums

Postby ***arjay*** » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:14 am

delete your first post and the thread will be deleted parrot!:D
aka )6SG(***arjay*** aka =BRB=ArjayDoll aka -TT-ArjayDoll aka Scarface

-TT-Forums - X-Labs MapDB - YAWn! ME

Next

Return to Been Banned?