This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Post a reply

Banned from your server?

Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:01 pm

Here's what happened.

We were playing on Battle of the Budge and some guy shoots me while I was waiting on a tank. He drops me to like 2 bars. I was like "dude wtf?". So I get the tank and eventually die. I come back and he is there again doing it again so I drop him like a rock. Not to sure if this was an admin, but if it was you should talk to him.

Someone banned me because I defended myself and tked the jackhat who should have gotten banned instead of me for jacking around like that. I just wanted to tell my side the story. Anyways.

Could I be unbanned from server 205.177.13.8:14567 please? If you don't that's cool. I just wanting to let the admin at the time know there was a legit reason for my action.

Kcg.PanchoVilla

http://www.kcgxtreme.com/index2.php

Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:36 pm

Any kind of TK's are not allowed here unless completely accidental, especially TK's in revenge.

Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:19 pm

I come here to have fun and I do this once in the time I've spent here recently.

Not revenge, he was attacting me.

Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:21 pm

You don't get it. No TK, for any reason, ever.

Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:52 pm

I was the one who banned you. All I saw was you shooting a guy in the head for no reason. I was in a good mood and only gave you a 24-hour wake up call. Next time it will be permanent. NO TKING is this clear enough?.

Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:41 am

Roger That.

I'll ask for an admin next time. Sorry.

Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:37 am

You might also try to get on Teamspeak if you aren't already. There are usually admins there and you can directly ask for support. It also adds a great dimension to the gameplay.
Post a reply