ECGN Failstars

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: ECGN Failstars

Postby Gamb » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Good thing that ring is small enough to fit on your penis because thats the only thing besides your hand that will ever touch it. What ever happened to real to real sports like football hockey and ping pong

Postby Assimilator » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Judging by your AV I'm going to assume this is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. I didn't realize you were a professional football player. But if you need to feed your fragile ego by making penis jokes go ahead. Or you could just go slam down a beer and stuff your face with cheetos while watching a ball game. And hope your wife isn't too disgusted to have sex with you this month.
"He who comes to us with the sword, shall perish by the sword."

Postby illwill » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Assimilator wrote:"You are so dumb. You are really dumb. For real."

I'm pretty sure it was indeed Sexodus.

Playing on ECGN does not determine wether a player is oldschool or not. Exile and Hawk are oldschool players. I know because I played with Common for a bit in ET. I don't know any of the other players nor do I know when any of the players in Sexodus played. I just know they got owned. This thread is serious business so let me troll in peace.

pfft those guys aren't oldschool. i'm so oldschool my team lost in round 1 of mayan apocalypse. BEAT THAT.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 pm

g-1 wrote:...and ms. B stole GLOW's clan tag, even though she never was one of them. or maybe she's unaware of rtcw history, which of course would make her a perfect admin for a server!
Let me try this....Umadbrah? Did I do it right? No one cares...tags are old and so are clans. Get over it.

Postby Assimilator » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 am

B wrote:Let me try this....Umadbrah?

LOL :clap:

Postby Paco's Gun » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am

" wrote:pfft those guys aren't oldschool. i'm so oldschool my team lost in round 1 of mayan apocalypse. BEAT THAT.

Oh yeah, well hollywood is so old school that his team... o wait
" wrote:Hey paco, weren't you there? Oops I'm sorry... nevermind hehehehe... you hacking piece of shit.

" wrote:i was messin around that day when it said mombot i thought it made the guys turn into girls..iv never ever used a hack

" wrote:As I'm sure you are aware Source, I don't TK much with the panzer, in fact I hardly ever miss a shot.

Postby g-1 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:21 am

Assimilator wrote:"You are so dumb. You are really dumb. For real."

I'm pretty sure it was indeed Sexodus.

Playing on ECGN does not determine wether a player is oldschool or not. Exile and Hawk are oldschool players. I know because I played with Common for a bit in ET. I don't know any of the other players nor do I know when any of the players in Sexodus played. I just know they got owned. This thread is serious business so let me troll in peace.

History Fail.

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 am

B wrote:Let me try this....Umadbrah? Did I do it right? No one cares...tags are old and so are clans. Get over it.

LOL, so right B.

The only thing that matters about this game is the present.

Stories are cool and shit... but can you win the obj today?

Stop living in the fucking past and step on up.

Postby Assimilator » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 pm

g-1 wrote:History Fail.

Were most of the guys in Hawk and Exile aliased to something different to what they used in the Golden Age of RtCW? Cause I didn't recognize many of them. If so you should at least give me a C+ imo. kthx

Postby Assimilator » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 pm

=TAO=WARPIG wrote:LOL, so right B.

The only thing that matters about this game is the present.

Stories are cool and shit... but can you win the obj today?

Stop living in the fucking past and step on up.

[I]"The only thing new in the world is the history you don't know."
–– Harry S. Truman
[/I]

[I]"Study the past if you would divine the future."
–– Confucius
[/I]

[I]"For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the lives of our ancestors?" –– Cicero

[/I]

[color=White]Warpig. If Sexodus players actually wanted to play for the obj, they would overrun you with greatness of ease.
[/color]
Nothing anyone does on this noob server today means anything in the context of the rich history of RtCW. I was actually using the past to argue for doing the obj but I can see trying to help you ultra noobs out a little is a lost cause. Now I hope that these guys band together and skull you noobs so fast, that you all rage quit like Meyer and the server dies.

Then I'll go play with good players on the new Crossfire (a real Wolfenstein community) server with the new anti cheat software (SLAC) made just for ET. With a server rotation!
And I'll use this server only to practice sick frugz. I am now too hurt to worry about playing for a team that does nothing but team kill.

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey Ass you address me as if I actually give a fuck.

You're wrong.

Everyone's gonna "run me over".. blah, fucking, blah
Then fucking do it or STFU.

"Nothing anyone does on this noob server today means anything in the context of the rich history of RtCW".

You got that backwards. Nobody..especially me cares about what you superstars did back in the day.. It means absolutely shit at ECGN today. As far as I'm concerned all that the 99.9% of the "superstars" did was tweak every possible thing they could..fuck..you guys made it a science.
Too bad it does nothing to help with one's reflexes and over-all game plan. So keep shrinking those hit-boxes,etc...it's your only hope.

Enjoy your ET server..feel free to drop by and teach me the game whenever.

Have 'em import that new anti-cheat software over to RTCW. imo a handful of players will be BACK ON the pb ban list. Evertime you turn around there's a new guide from someone..wtf I've managed to hold on to the same CD since 2003. Amazing how forgetful so many players are..
gimme a fuckin' break.

Postby Assimilator » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:06 pm

umad?

Fine! I'll stop caring about the server today. I quit doing OBJ and will only play for skulls now. But let me just remind you that it is because of what these players did in the past that they can outplay you so effortlessly now.

Have you seen the hitboxes at default? How the hell can you shrink the hitboxes in a config? lol

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Assimilator wrote:umad?

u12?
Just play the game.

You been crying about everything since the first day I met ya. There's ONE server left in ALL of RTCW. Learn how to use noobs to your advantage, like finding a way to kill the "superstars"..it's not that difficult.
Noobs will always be there no matter what, deal with it...or pussy out and go to back to ET. That game SUCKS btw.

Postby Assimilator » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:46 pm

=TAO=WARPIG wrote:u12?
Just play the game.

You been crying about everything since the first day I met ya. There's ONE server left in ALL of RTCW. Learn how to use noobs to your advantage, like finding a way to kill the "superstars"..it's not that difficult.
Noobs will always be there no matter what, deal with it...or pussy out and go to back to ET. That game SUCKS btw.

umad.

I think the these forums prove that you have done more crying than anyone.

Postby Larry King » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 pm

You've missed the discussion, Assim. The only players that can kill Piglet are hackers, obviously. He is the greated wulfplayar evar because he scored 511 points one time.

Duh.

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein