ECGN Failstars

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: ECGN Failstars

Postby Nubz » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Assimilator wrote:umad?

Fine! I'll stop caring about the server today. I quit doing OBJ and will only play for skulls now. But let me just remind you that it is because of what these players did in the past that they can outplay you so effortlessly now.

Have you seen the hitboxes at default? How the hell can you shrink the hitboxes in a config? lol

See, this is what I mentioned at some other point, the best you came at me with was 'umadbro?'

You think players like Kman, and dogday, and dogx-snoopy will come here and read this. And maybe Headshot will see this is and stop tk'ing with his airstrikes, and Maria will drop the flamer and try reviving more. But everyone plays the game they want to. If the community has degenerated to the point where it is so helterskelter, do you really think those players will listen to you? Most the things you talk about the players on this forum do on a routine basis; maybe not to what your liking is, but more or less, they know what they are doing.

Honestly what makes you think your words of wisdom will fall on eager ears here? If you want someone to play the game your way, buy it for them and sit over there shoulder. If you can't do that, stop talking.

Postby Nubz » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:12 pm

P.S. Love how you asked about the hitboxes too. Loads of players send all day writing scripts for this game, and still care. <3 ya lots

Postby Jeatkat » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Some days ago Russian Naazi was teamkilling the hell out of me and I simply asked him friendly to go medic and guess what? He went medic! :)

Postby Paco's Gun » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:48 pm

lol assimilator a little late to the party with the hitboxes... the people at this server don't try to explain things rationally, they conjure up logical absurdities in order to justify their own mediocrity. Some other awesome things people here believe:

- the higher the fps you have, the faster your gun shoots
- the higher the fps you have, the faster you move
- executing a configuration at any point means that you have an unfair advantage
- the existence of an undefinable type of cheat, called a 'mod' (this one is actually my fault but i blame spy blackhawk anyway)
- changing your timenudge makes bullets go through you when you stand still
- the loch ness monster lurks in the water and preys on wohin when he tries to get to the hill
- remaining stationary in any position is conducive to completing any objective
- running through the map aimlessly dropping unprimed grenades is a good idea (props to mad.regis)

i think my favourite though is that they believe that if they hit you with 80-100% accuracy then you are required to die, regardless of how many shots they hit you with or how many packs you picked up
" wrote:Hey paco, weren't you there? Oops I'm sorry... nevermind hehehehe... you hacking piece of shit.

" wrote:i was messin around that day when it said mombot i thought it made the guys turn into girls..iv never ever used a hack

" wrote:As I'm sure you are aware Source, I don't TK much with the panzer, in fact I hardly ever miss a shot.

Postby Assimilator » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 pm

I mean I've seen Warpig complain about cfgs being unfair. But I wasn't expecting that shrinking hitboxes one lol.

Warpig, I've specced you before and you should at the very least try lowering your sensitivity a little bit. You look like you're on crack and Ridalin out there. It's a wonder you ever hit anything at all.
"He who comes to us with the sword, shall perish by the sword."

Postby BigshoT » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 pm

For the record:

sexodus was my squad.

we rolled the birds in the first round, and elusive had maybe 30 kills the whole match because they split every rush. Also, base is my best map as far as playcalling so they really didn't stand a chance.

the day we played hawk, warrior and imposter came up to me asking why i cut them from the roster. i had no reason to do that and i talked to twl and, long story short, snoop hacked into my system and cut them (as well as going on my facebook and talking shit to every girl. real mature). then during the match he flooded ding, myself, and elusive.

2 possibilities: redman (who is behind everything snoop does, trust me) was pissed that i made this video http://www.xfire.com/video/1f391f/ after we demolished affliction over and over again and he was ringing. after the scrim he said on irc that people were going to leave my roster very soon...

or

he thought sexodus at full strength is > hawk and got real serious about this no-cash tourny.

or a combination. none of it matters anymore, just thought u guys ought to know.

Postby Assimilator » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:46 pm

coolstorybro <--- Another one you guys need to learn. lol

J/K

I'm scared. Did you make some kind of mistake and give them some info you shouldn't have? Or is snoop such an elite hacker he can snatch whoever's computer he pleases.

BigshoT wrote:2 possibilities: redman (who is behind everything snoop does, trust me) was pissed that i made this video http://www.xfire.com/video/1f391f/ after we demolished affliction over and over again and he was ringing.

LOL. Excellent. :cool:

Postby Assimilator » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Please let me share some hilarious gaming rage with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkhSHpI2mio&feature=player_embedded

Postby Twitch » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Postby illwill » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:02 pm

BigshoT wrote:For the record:

sexodus was my squad.

we rolled the birds in the first round, and elusive had maybe 30 kills the whole match because they split every rush. Also, base is my best map as far as playcalling so they really didn't stand a chance.

the day we played hawk, warrior and imposter came up to me asking why i cut them from the roster. i had no reason to do that and i talked to twl and, long story short, snoop hacked into my system and cut them (as well as going on my facebook and talking shit to every girl. real mature). then during the match he flooded ding, myself, and elusive.

2 possibilities: redman (who is behind everything snoop does, trust me) was pissed that i made this video http://www.xfire.com/video/1f391f/ after we demolished affliction over and over again and he was ringing. after the scrim he said on irc that people were going to leave my roster very soon...

or

he thought sexodus at full strength is > hawk and got real serious about this no-cash tourny.

or a combination. none of it matters anymore, just thought u guys ought to know.

i don't really care about any of that but making videos of a scrim is incredibly lame...

Postby Larry King » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Twitch wrote:Image

dude you just won like +500 internets for that pic, well done.

RTCW Admin

Postby likethat » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Umadbro and coolstorybro has got to be the most stupidest shit I have ever heard. It make you sound like a teen age girl whipping her had up saying talk to the hand or whateeever!!! Whip some of that mouth out on your boss (if you have a job, or your teacher, or your girlfriend) tomorrow and show him/ her just how bad ass you are. Any one and I mean any one can be a smart ass. Oh and arguing on forums is just as stupid.
"I'M ALL...O-M-G,,, Becky's not even Hot!"
".....and while your pants struggle to support the heavier you....."
"Your checking out my awesome head band"

Postby Assimilator » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:07 pm

LOLUMAD

Why just the other day I trolled my boss with this hilarious internetism. She e-mailed my a special project and I replied to her with this.

I sent her the picture and everything. lol I always troll my co workers with the intraweb. I can't help it.

Postby caffeine » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 am

BigshoT wrote:For the record:

sexodus was my squad.

or

my thoughts on this:
1- really?
2- facebook is for chicks, 8th graders, and gays.

:D

Postby BigshoT » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:11 am

sorry caff... u did do a great job of split rushing

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein