The Best RTCW Player?

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: The Best RTCW Player?

Postby H3ckler » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Gamb wrote:Skull over half the team fool and like I said anyone can run the docs in. But you are too busy trying to look intelligent when you are not. Instead you look petty for trying to pick apart every point. But at the end of the day it does not really matter, so continue with whatever turns your crank wee man

Don't worry about it Gamb, he's just one of those wannabe Columbine kids. Soon enough he might snap after the beatings get more common from fellow classmates.

But as you said for ANYONE running the docs in.....My point was that if i wasn't spawnkilling with them I could easily just run the docs in like I did today...I held them for 3 minutes without losing any health and then decided ahh what the hey, might aswell run them in with 45 seconds left.
Ur!H3ckler
-[x]-Op3on
H3ckler[color=lime]Stoned. [/color]
[color="Black"]Cheech[/color][color="Lime"]Stoned.[/color]

Postby thegamecat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 pm

H3ckler wrote:Don't worry about it Gamb, he's just one of those wannabe Columbine kids. Soon enough he might snap after the beatings get more common from fellow classmates.

But as you said for ANYONE running the docs in.....My point was that if i wasn't spawnkilling with them I could easily just run the docs in like I did today...I held them for 3 minutes without losing any health and then decided ahh what the hey, might aswell run them in with 45 seconds left.

So you didn't mean:

It is pretty easy to run docs in man, you have 3 people and it's a given that you'll make it in....

Why'd you think I called you on it before, the backtrack was more predictable than the Fed fucking the US taxpayer.

Postby thegamecat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Gamb wrote:Skull over half the team fool and like I said anyone can run the docs in.

Like you said......hrm......let's roll back a few posts...

Anyone can run docs in , it takes teamwork normally to skull a side

I'm looking for the reference to the "skull over half the team" but you know what, I just can't find it. Why would this be? Could it be you're making stuff up again?

Of course it is.

But you are too busy trying to look intelligent when you are not.

For some reason when I read that line I got an image of a redneck looking at a toilet in disbelief and terror, before going for a shit in the hole behind the trees.

Postby H3ckler » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:49 pm

lol you're rediculous. You honestly come on these forums to jsut nitpick at small sentences that people say. Very sad if you ask me

go diddle your cat while I diddle your mom
Ur!H3ckler
-[x]-Op3on

Postby H3ckler » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Is your avatar a clip from a video you made of you ready to put your petty cock in the cats mouth?

Kind of looks like it.

Does the Gamecat refer to that "Cat" being "Game" for anything?
Ur!H3ckler
-[x]-Op3on

Postby thegamecat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 pm

You had 2 goes at it and still failed horribly.

Please try harder h3cklol.

Postby Gamb » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:32 pm

hahahahahaha

Glad to see you have a hobby gamecat

Postby H3ckler » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 pm

thegamecat wrote:You had 2 goes at it and still failed horribly.

Please try harder h3cklol.

lol everytime I write something all you can do is go one sentence on me...Do you really have no reply? Like common, all you have is that I failed? Be a little more original here....H3cklol? what is that even? If that was a chirp towards my name that's pretty bad. At least I didn't change the name by saying your name means a "Cat" being "Game" for anything.....
Ur!H3ckler
-[x]-Op3on

Postby Gamb » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:41 pm

It's okay Gamecat thinks this is the special Olympics and he thinks he is going to get a participation medal!

Postby thegamecat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 am

H3ckler wrote:lol everytime I write something all you can do is go one sentence on me...

When you deserve more than 1 sentence I'll let you know.

Postby thegamecat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:49 am

Gamb wrote:It's okay Gamecat thinks this is the special Olympics and he thinks he is going to get a participation medal!

That's right, as I limp down the 100 metres dragging my leg and throwing my shoulders forward you'll be right behind me cleaning up my drool and piss from the track.

A 40 year old man with the comedic skills of an 8 year old. It's just so sad.

RTCW Admin

Postby S.Shooter » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 am

Here we go again.
There has allready spawned a few daynursery threads as of lately.
Stick to those or TRY to keep on topic. It's an insult to the OP. :mad:
| I5 4670k @ 4.1Ghz | Corsair H50 | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | 16GB RAM | EVGA GTX 680 SLi | Fractal Design Newton 800w platinum |
| 250GB ssd + 4TB | 3x BenQ XL2420T + 3D Vision gen 2| Win7 x64 | Logitech mx518 | Sennheiser HD 598 |

Postby Gamb » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:57 pm

Speak to Gamecat Shooter, he seems to be the one with a problem about what others say. Its fine to have an opinion but to try and pick apart everything a person says is just overkill. Seems certain people have obsessions. Oh well I will just put it down to Gamecat having a man crush on me.

Now why do you go pester the council about the tenement building you live in Gamecat and be thankful that people like me work to pay for people like you

Postby thegamecat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Gamb wrote:Speak to Gamecat Shooter, he seems to be the one with a problem about what others say. Its fine to have an opinion but to try and pick apart everything a person says is just overkill. Seems certain people have obsessions. Oh well I will just put it down to Gamecat having a man crush on me.

Now why do you go pester the council about the tenement building you live in Gamecat and be thankful that people like me work to pay for people like you

I had no idea Canadian tax payers paid for English Council homes. Thanks for pointing that out.

At some point you're going to have to give up talking absolute bollocks.

Postby H3ckler » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:11 pm

thegamecat wrote:I had no idea Canadian tax payers paid for English Council homes. Thanks for pointing that out.

At some point you're going to have to give up talking absolute bollocks.

I'm done with this guy, for all the time I've spent on this forum talking to him, I could've made more then he makes in a lifetime lol.....Pretty pathetic. How does the pet food store pay Gamecat?
Ur!H3ckler
-[x]-Op3on

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein