need a few more admins

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

need a few more admins

Postby brujah » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:57 pm

all of the admins usually do new maps when they are on, but during the day,the euro times, no maps at all really. I recommend Ur! Blad3 to be an admin. ive seen him around for a long time. hes one of the only people i can think of that no one has a problem with.

RTCW Admin

Re: need a few more admins

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:46 pm

sounds good to me

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:37 pm

seems everybody agrees ecgn need more admins frrom europe. but nothings gonna change? same with bringin map password2 back.
msb doin a great job with rotations last weeks. but this is then nighttime in europe. between 6 and 12 pm cet no admins around with lots ppl on server.

Postby ag1tated » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:22 pm

I've done it in the past and happy to do it for the next two weeks while I'm online. Have been a fair few people on the server and would be good to have map changes more often.

Postby vodka » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:53 am

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:seems everybody agrees ecgn need more admins frrom europe. but nothings gonna change? same with bringin map password2 back.
msb doin a great job with rotations last weeks. but this is then nighttime in europe. between 6 and 12 pm cet no admins around with lots ppl on server.

miep miep

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:40 am

ag1tated wrote:I've done it in the past and happy to do it for the next two weeks while I'm online. Have been a fair few people on the server and would be good to have map changes more often.
If you're gonna be around, see if MAA will give you the admin back.

RTCW Admin

Postby cateye » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:20 am

This is a funny request. A few months ago, I trialed keeping RtCW open on my computer in the background during prime Europe playing hours (when there tends to be 20+ people on the server) and occasionally dropping in to rotate maps. Universally people complained. "You'll empty the server" "we had a good game going" "omfg this map sucks," etc. So I stopped. Not one person asked me to come back.

I really wouldn't assume that frequent rotations are as universally appreciated as you think (not that we don't need more admins from Europe—we do—but just saying that doesn't necessarily mean we need them to rotate maps more often).

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:00 pm

cateye wrote:This is a funny request. A few months ago, I trialed keeping RtCW open on my computer in the background during prime Europe playing hours (when there tends to be 20+ people on the server) and occasionally dropping in to rotate maps. Universally people complained. "You'll empty the server" "we had a good game going" "omfg this map sucks," etc. So I stopped. Not one person asked me to come back.

I really wouldn't assume that frequent rotations are as universally appreciated as you think (not that we don't need more admins from Europe—we do—but just saying that doesn't necessarily mean we need them to rotate maps more often).

even more funny thing is, that you would get the same responses from people for NOT rotating maps.... both ways happen. cant say from one event that players want rotation or beach only.

if admins ask if ppl want rotation and complains follow or no response at all... let em beach, but usually people ask for rotation or a certain map, should be no problem to bring it up when.

Location: International... I don't believe in borders. This world is ours

Postby Krispykreme » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Please Kick Cateye.... Thanks

Postby vodka » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:59 pm

lol
just like that without explaining even a reason.

RTCW Admin

Postby cateye » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Well, no reason is necessary because even I implicitly understand that it's the right thing to do.

Or, as expressed using in-game parlance:

Affirmative.

P.S. Krispy Kreme smells like poop.

Postby Hayling » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:30 am

cateye wrote:P.S. Krispy Kreme smells like poop.
That's because Krispy is a Hydra agent who believes in no flags.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:50 pm

Another night of Krispy panzing 4v4, depsite pleas from everyone else, then cursing and dropping F-bombs on everyone that tried to correspond with him. It is too too bad that we have to endure players like this :hunter:

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein