Switch to full style
If you were kicked or banned from our Public BFV server, post here.
Topic locked

Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:59 pm

Originally posted by Sgt. Quentin
Wow! have you been taking lessons from Skilo on typing do's and don'ts? ass has been stated go Yahoo or ICQ if you want to discuss hardware and politics.

Who has been taking lessons from Skilo? :D :P :D... You said ASS:rotflmao:

Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:01 pm

Yes Harry, it is a fancy name for the 'k' key :)

JT, I think the grammar is a lost cause on that post. I like the quote from Amber Benson that Mutant Enemy had on his sig,
"I go on the Internet sometimes, but everyones spelling is so bad....its depressing."

:)

Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:15 pm

Well hello Mr. =+Platinum+=, I am glad you think you can us an ECGN server for your chit chat. But that is against the rules.
10:8:2004 9:09:07 I gave you your warning 1st warning "=+Platinum+= plesse don't chat spam"
9:11:12 you still kept on chatting( kicked for ignoring admin request)
9:39:42 you came back to chat some more, 2nd warning " please don't chat spam"
Then you said "don't be such a dickbag and have a admin power trip"
9:43:29 I banned you for 1 day

What makes you think that other people want to read about your computer parts? We are in the server for a reason, to play a game. I only banned you for 1 day. I think a 1 day ban is not enough so we wil see you in a week.

Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:15 pm

Basicly,

1) You did something wrong
2) The admin said "plz don't do that kthnxdrvthru:
3) You said "STFU it's a free coutry"
4) You did it some more
5) You got banned.

ehehehe

Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:26 pm

WOW ECG is really in it's own world in bfv . I never thought i would see a non ladder/league (correct me if i am wrong.) Community that takes a game to the next level. However i can respect that . As for knowing the standards of the wild , wierd and strange but unique server policies i didn't know.

You got to remeber 98% of bfv player don't know anything about the ecg network servers and community.

As for Max , I was under a impression he was just some other guy on a power trip . I will never ever assume this again. Thank you ECG for that vaild lesson.

Now that i have said everything i am going to say . Unban me if you want. If not, oh well .

I think i am going to talk to BarbieDoll on Ventrilo tonight to understand this place that seems to resemble a old nineteen-eleven forum.

I am done with this thread

Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:35 pm

all that typing over the k key

Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:42 pm

98 % don't know about ECG? where are they hiding. lol if we are so unknown why is the server always full?

Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:08 pm

Originally posted by Platinum
*sigh* Thank you for so eagerly pointing that typo. It is now fix .
If there is anymore i know i can count on your keen eyes. ty again

Um, it isn't just typos.

Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:12 pm

Originally posted by MAXIMUM (CDN)

What make you think that other people want to read about your computer parts?

Computer parts? no. Private parts? Oh, yes.

Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:14 pm

Originally posted by Platinum
WOW ECG is really in it's own world in bfv . I never thought i would see a non ladder/league (correct me if i am wrong.) Community that takes a game to the next level. However i can respect that . As for knowing the standards of the wild , wierd and strange but unique server policies i didn't know.

You got to remeber 98% of bfv player don't know anything about the ecg network servers and community.

You didn't know the rule. You were informed of the rule with a warning. Dispite this, you continued and then insulted the admin.

Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:31 pm

yeah so quit bein a dickbag and stop cryin' like a little girl

Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:56 pm

My bag is empty, my nuts have not descended yet.

Platinum, no need to worry, I will translate it for you:

Me bag empty, nuts yet no descending.
Topic locked