If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.
Post a reply

Tomc4t demo

Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:57 pm

Here is the tomc4t demo.There are no headphones strong enough to hear people on the other side of the wall. This is a few clips there is more. Enjoy:)

Btw..i like the song. CSI ROCKS!!!

http://media.putfile.com/Tomcat68

Another Savageparrot Production:)

Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:14 pm

Good job Miss B, no doubt in my mind.
:beer:

Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:05 pm

The video was put together from just a few small sections of the demos, so they are easily viewable by the average person on the forum ( to avoid the 'How do I play this file?' question )

These small scenes I think are actually the lesser convincing parts of the demos I saw. There were more incriminating parts in the actual demos, but I didnt put the movie clip together.

And yes, since Tomcat has access to your CD-Key, it looks like your out too Spider.

Never give your key out to anyone. You deserve the ban just for that stupidity.

Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:28 pm

I'm convinced. Bye Tomc4t.

Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:44 am

It's the little things that really convince me. Like in the second clip where he sees the guy run into the corner of the forward bunker but never checks to see he's dead when he storms in himself. 99 percent of people even if they saw the nade go in would check the guy was dead before they ran past, It's natural.

As for why I picked these clips it was simple these were the clips I thought it was absolutely impossible for him to have heard the players he tracks and that you can see. Some of the other material inside was a bit more ambiguos as to whether he could have heard them or when he couldn't have the players are not shown on the r_shownormals because they were too far away.

These were enough for me anyway. I've demoed a lot of people and to have this many 'coincidences' in such a short space of time (I only have like 10 minutes of demos) to my mind has to be hacks.

Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:17 pm

Oh and tomc4t, please let us know the name you intend
on using in BattleField 2. We will be sure and give you a
nice welcome.

:beer:
Post a reply