Noob=bad Cheater

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

(>Tool<)

Noob=bad Cheater

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:02 am

I was on the regular server tonight, and there was this guy named Noob on there. He stunk really bad but then he started talking shit. well somehow when we started yelling at eachother all of a suddon this noob guy gets 100% accuracy. Now here is the sad part. I was up on sniper hill and he killed me from on top of the forward bunker with 100% accuracy and about 10 bullets. Thats total crap. I could not get up the beach anywhere and he was on the forward bunker. 100% accuracy flawless. Totally ruined the game.

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:11 am

iv'e seen noob a couple of times he is really a bad player it isn't possible that he can get 100 accurancy he cant even hit you when youre standing still

if he was cheating i think you should kick him out of the server for a long while

this type of complaints should be done in the abuse forum
so if you caught another one cheating then tell uss over there

grtz

(>Tool<)

mp40

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:26 am

Another thing, this accuracy at this distance he somehow achieved with an mp40. We all know of the shot pattern, IT SPREADS!

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:35 am

the way you told it i thought he had a sniper rifle
lol
thats a big ass cheater i say :flame: him

(>Tool<)

no rifle

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:39 am

If he was a sniper it wouldent have been rapid fire, and it wasnt a thompson. I was up close enough to tell it was an mp40, sounds like no other gun.

[A.S.H.]Colossus

noob

Postby [A.S.H.]Colossus » Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:58 am

Yeah I was on there with tool when that fag started that shit. I was hiding behind blocks by boats when he was up on that bunker and once the slightest peice of me poked out "BOOMITY BOOM BOOM DEAD". Never have I ever been so fucking pissed off while playing wolf. Most of you regulars who have played with tool and I no we arent bad players but somehow he managed to kill me by the boats and tool on sniper hill near simotaneously. both strafing and dodging,if thats what you want to call trying to avoid an aimbot, and in addition to this he was killing another player on the allied side. 14 kills before one of us finally sniped his fag ass. Now dont get me wrong I know it is entirely possible to pop of single accurate shots in succesion but this was fully automatic fire. and the fact that he could pick out a sleeve from behind one of those cement blocks leads me to believe he is also running somekind of harware cheat or hack wolf to get a totally whit board. It is my opinion that this cocksucker be banned permanently. And if I offended anyone I am deeply sorry. I am usually not this vulgar. But matters such as these make me feel these words are necesarry. Once again if you are ooffended I apologize.

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:27 pm

Hey tool, PLEASE change that blue text man, I have to highlight to read all of your posts... I have enought blue with the S.S.Tha187um name on the game :)

fuck the cheaters... still no one has answered me about the eng. in axis that can kill its own team members??? Elite calls them parasites.

Tha187um

Postby Tha187um » Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:28 pm

oh that was me that just posted, not sure why I wasn't logged in :)

RTCW Admin

Postby Killer Mike » Fri Nov 22, 2002 4:54 pm

Here's something, it could be possible that he shot his own teammate in the back. I tested it out :):D:D and I unleasheed clips onto the backs of my own teammates who are sniping, etc. I got an accuracy of 98% one time. Either he cheated, or did that little trick:P

Also, it is likely that he is using some sort of cheat, but he might have good headshots??? It takes 2 bullets to kill in head. I wasn't there though, so I can't say much:|

(>Tool<)

UHHHH

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:39 pm

You think I might have seen him standing there with someone else. He wasn't doing that, and even if he was the other guy had no sniper rifle.

6undam

Postby 6undam » Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:28 am

Originally posted by Unregistered
Hey tool, PLEASE change that blue text man, I have to highlight to read all of your posts... I have enought blue with the S.S.Tha187um name on the game :)

fuck the cheaters... still no one has answered me about the eng. in axis that can kill its own team members??? Elite calls them parasites.

Tha, what I understand from Bukkake, axis engineer can plant dynamite, say in war room, then switch sides to allies and that dynamite will become an allies dynamite hence able to kill axis. That's what I think he means... people seem to be calling this spec killing though I have no idea why it would be called spec killing... thought spec killing was someone playing as spectator and acting as their third eye... :confused:

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:04 am

it is called spec killing becuase you only have to switch to spectator to make the dyno or grenade kill your teammates.

(>Tool<)

yeah

Postby (>Tool<) » Sun Nov 24, 2002 3:10 am

hey 6undam, if you didn't notice I changed it before you told me about it.:eek: Just so you guys know, I just ran into Aimbot number 2 today. Its starting to effect the fun of the server big time. Jerks gotta cheat so they feel like someone with a big dick.

[A.S.H.]Colossus

Postby [A.S.H.]Colossus » Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:38 pm

I have a big dick

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:07 pm

Originally posted by Edogg
it is called spec killing becuase you only have to switch to spectator to make the dyno or grenade kill your teammates.

This is no longer allowed on the server.

Next

Return to Abuse!