Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
Post a reply

Sat Feb 01, 2003 3:14 pm

Originally posted by Edogg
oh and back to the subject at hand... i feel for you tool. when i was playing last night, i just couldnt take it anymore.
I actually typed out a global chat that said "I'm so fucking sick of airstirkes,panzers,nades,and flamers!!!" when i look at my stats, i can see where most of my deaths are coming from. Those 4 weapons are responsible for more of my deaths than all of the rest of the weapons combined.

:lol: I hear ya edogg, I saw you type that out global and I was just like " Yeah!" lol making it all funny, but I get ya, most of my deaths are airstrike and flamers, those are the only ones I really really hate. cause usually, me knowing well exactly how the panzer works I can usually get a panzer to kill himself, If I know I'm going to die I make sure I take the panzer out with me, doing things like if he trys to shoot over my shoulder I jump up in his face and GIB! it looks like this

Sat Feb 01, 2003 3:16 pm

lol, fix a panzer it should be called.

Sat Feb 01, 2003 3:35 pm

hey just 2 more posts and i become something, what is it uber member.huh..........

Sat Feb 01, 2003 3:36 pm

or is it just one more post...?

Sat Feb 01, 2003 3:37 pm

ahh senior member, thx:D

Sat Feb 01, 2003 3:59 pm

Does anybody know what happens after 400? Forum whore---------->________?

Sat Feb 01, 2003 4:01 pm

No I don't think anyone knows what is after forum whore, just keep an eye on edogg, I think He's going to get to 400 first.
Post a reply