Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
Post a reply

the sniper phenom

Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:10 am

ever been in a server where 75% of the team is sniping.........
..........and missing....isnt it great????

oh and dont forget when they dont call in arty.

i was wonderin if there is a mod/tool thingy in the making to limit the amount of specific classes in bf42

Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:58 am

Tp ;) Simply put, people in general are morons. The best that you can really do is to ignore the jagoffs, try calling for arty a couple of times in game. You have better luck hopping onto TS where the REAL scouts will be. Myself and a few others are capable scouts in addition to being fairly versatile gamers in our own rights.

Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:43 pm

This sounds like Omaha Beach.

When an admin is around that feature is called admin.kickplayer "uselessplayernumberhere"

Dont think there is anything yet to limit classes other than that.

Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:58 pm

ahhh cool. im sure that helps a bit. thats a brilliant idea

Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:07 pm

I think it was one time it might have been [Me] and ss tha1 we were on a horrible team i mean it sucked bad i think are whole team was soldiers we had to switch sides because every one on that team was stupid lts that didnt know how to be lts and medics that didnt know what the little needle was for god it was horrible...

Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:22 am

only [you] can run-on sentences like that, my friend.:)

Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:28 am

I dont like to use periods or anything else lol takes up too much time to put in there lol

Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:31 pm

Well.... The only thing as bad as (not worse than) 75% snipers is guys on arty that can't hit anywhere near a *good* target. You know what I mean... the guys hitting the beach taking out everyone trying to get the flag while 2 axis tanks are taking out everyone on the edges trying to avoid the arty....... while the guys on the arty continually ask for targets (that have already been provided)........ I guess the TK bot can take care of that................

Don't get me wrong. Once the beach flag is taken, allies really only need a couple of scouts to provide targets and take out the guys in the pillboxes on automatic guns. Everyone else should be assault or the occasional engy or AT to take out the tanks and other axis vehicles.

IMHO......

:beer: I like it, I love it, I want more of it....

Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:45 pm

I think one of the best snipers i have seen on the server is Ming he shoots so fast with it and hits 99% of the time too bad im not always there to give him ammo

Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:53 pm

Originally posted by [Me]
... medics that didnt know what the little needle was for ...

What is that little needle used for anyway?

:confused:
Post a reply